Turn on thread page Beta

Checking UCAS track on the 18th before results? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i wont be looking. If i miss my grades i want to find out by how much etc and be around people who can sort me out I dont want to just see 'rejected' or whatever on the screen.

ReputationRep:
    will the results sheets give an overall grade or your module scores ? For as levels I wasn't really sure how well I'd done till I got home and worked it out.

ReputationRep:
    I probably will, saves the long anticlimax when going to get the results.

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna look on UCAS track...i cant resist...and as i practically know that ive not got the grades for my firm offer, i can be upset in private then pull myself together and not be suprised and upset when i go to collect my results

ReputationRep:
    I think ill check the tracker when I wake at about 8... But I doubt they will be updated properly... these things are always a bust.. and I'm prepared to go in for the finding out anyhow.

I should know the day before anyway, since to get my offer id need at least three A grades, which is the criteria for being asked to go and have our pictures taken for the paper... I believe... Gargh. Who cares? Pretty sure my apathy means Im not motivated to do my course anyhow!

ReputationRep:
    i dont think ill be able to sleep the night before im so dreading these results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire)
    will the results sheets give an overall grade or your module scores ? For as levels I wasn't really sure how well I'd done till I got home and worked it out.
    It will give an overall grade for your subject, and UMS scores for each module. If you want to see what grade you get for each module, at the back of the exam slip, there will be a chart of unit results and you can match your score them to your letter grade. See this website for an example: http://www.studential.com/as/edexcel-results.htm

(Original post by Becca28)
    i dont think ill be able to sleep the night before im so dreading these results!
    Same here.

Good luck to you all tommorow!

ReputationRep:
    i'll check, i'm pretty sure I had the grades after Jan anyway.

Oh, and ucastrack probably woint even work.

ReputationRep:
    I prob wont be able to sleep tonight, and the wait is practically KILLING me!!
    I know what Im like and I will definitely log onto UCAS track as soon as I wake up, at around half 7 or so.

We all need to remember DONT PANIC!!!! Whatever happens theres gonna be options for us to take, and even ifyou dont get what you hoped the uni still might be able to lt you onto the course

ReputationRep:
    I won't sleep either. I keep checking UCAS track even though I know nothing will have changed on it. I'm obsessed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poptart86)
    I prob wont be able to sleep tonight, and the wait is practically KILLING me!!...

... DONT PANIC!!!!...
    :rofl:

Youre quite possibly the worst person in the WORLD to execute that message! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, maybe I should take my own advice... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    I won't sleep either. I keep checking UCAS track even though I know nothing will have changed on it. I'm obsessed!
    Same here.

I might go to sleep though (12/1am?) incase I collapse suddenly at school when collecting results due to lack of sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Y'know, after all of this, tomorrow morning it will've crashed and we won't be able to check until 9pm anyway

ReputationRep:
    Probably!

ReputationRep:
    less than 21 hours to go!

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely be checking, my alarm is already set for 6:45am. I have a sneaky suspicion that track won't actually be up and running until around 11am.. but I just can't resist.

If I haven't got in then I'd much rather find out at home when I'm alone with my parents, rather than being at school with all of my friends who are practically guaranteed to get the grades they need. I don't want to rain on their parade by breaking down in floods of tears!

ReputationRep:
    Im checkin because i want to confirm my accomodation asap ! and i think i will of got in if im honest - arent i going to look like a fool if i havent !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    I'll definitely be checking, my alarm is already set for 6:45am. I have a sneaky suspicion that track won't actually be up and running until around 11am.. but I just can't resist.

If I haven't got in then I'd much rather find out at home when I'm alone with my parents, rather than being at school with all of my friends who are practically guaranteed to get the grades they need. I don't want to rain on their parade by breaking down in floods of tears!
    I might wake up at around 6/7ish automatically since it's results day tommorow. I'll be waiting for the AS12 letter and logging onto track.

ReputationRep:
    if it says accepcted or whatever on ucas track does that mean i have met the grade requirements fully, or could it mean i have missed it by one grade or somin but they have still decided to accept me. Cos i would feel gutted if i find out in the morning that i have got atleast ABB(my uni offer) and go to school and find i got BBB :eek:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.