Turn on thread page Beta

Checking UCAS track on the 18th before results? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    i'll check, i'm pretty sure I had the grades after Jan anyway.

Oh, and ucastrack probably woint even work.
    ever the optimist :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I might wake up at around 6/7ish automatically since it's results day tommorow. I'll be waiting for the AS12 letter and logging onto track.
    You won't get your AS12 letter at 7AM! Post around here doesn't get delivered until around 1PM.

ReputationRep:
    Cant even check ucas track because ucas have messed my results up so i haev to phone newcastle to give them my grade for maths so no checking earlyfor me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    You won't get your AS12 letter at 7AM! Post around here doesn't get delivered until around 1PM.
    What I mean was getting the letter sometime in the morning on the 18th. If not, the 19th. :p:

(Original post by sumitk87)
    if it says accepcted or whatever on ucas track does that mean i have met the grade requirements fully, or could it mean i have missed it by one grade or somin but they have still decided to accept me. Cos i would feel gutted if i find out in the morning that i have got atleast ABB(my uni offer) and go to school and find i got BBB :eek:
    It can be either or (i.e. met the requirements OR let you have a place when you slip a grade).

ReputationRep:
    Question;

If you meet your offer UCAS track automatically says you've been accepted, right?

But if you don't meet your offer, will the unis already have informed UCAS of their position (whether they still will accept you) thus UCAS track showing up as you being accepted/rejected, or will you need to ring the university first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    I might wake up at around 6/7ish automatically since it's results day tommorow. I'll be waiting for the AS12 letter and logging onto track.

Argh!!! :banghead: cozthe whole process is so complicated, i really dont know what i want to do...post doesnt arrive till after 11am and i can only ring school after 11am to get my results...........it would be awful if ucastrack said i wasnt accepted and had to wait until 11am to find out what my results were!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wish post would arrive early at our house :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Yeah, I wish post would arrive early at our house :mad:
    Iv probably asked you before, but which school in Chester do you go to? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It's not in Chester- about 10 minutes outside but Sutton High

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If they've not made up their mind yet track will still show CF - in this case DEFINITELY RING THEM.
    The above only applies if you've missed your offer, right? As in, if you make your grades, and it still says CF.. they just haven't been arsed to tell UCAS you're in, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    It's not in Chester- about 10 minutes outside but Sutton High
    Sutton High, hee hee. Five minutes from my house, dreadful! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    The above only applies if you've missed your offer, right? As in, if you make your grades, and it still says CF.. they just haven't been arsed to tell UCAS you're in, yeah?
    Aye I was wonderin' that too.

So the things that may show up are;
    Accepted - you're in
    UF - you're in
    CF - not yet decided, ring up
    Unsuccessful - rejected, can still try to ring though

Yep?

ReputationRep:
    Ill prob check, my course is already in clearing with a much lower offer (BCC) then what I was offered orginally (ABB), so im almost definately in coz i was fairly confident of obtaining original offer. So will check first to see if anything went horribly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Sutton High, hee hee. Five minutes from my house, dreadful! :cool:
    Where do you live.I know it's dreadful :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live.I know it's dreadful :rolleyes:
    Little Sutton, innit.
    Awful, just awful, hence wanting to get away from here so much! Which part of the lovely Ellesmere Port do you come from? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yes awful, but nothing I can do about it! I live in Great Sutton, nice new housing estate. It's ok actually, far out from the E. Port as poss!

Whereabouts in L.Sutton?

ReputationRep:
    Yes awful, but nothing I can do about it! I live in Great Sutton, nice new housing estate. It's ok actually, far out from the E. Port as poss!

Whereabouts in L.Sutton?
    Which housing estate?
    The one by Juniper Drive or where the Penguin Hotel used to be?
    You know the Post Office in L Sutton, well the street next to that! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah right ye!

No there is a new housing estate near the Hotel that used to be called the Woodhey!

ReputationRep:
    Ah right ye!

No there is a new housing estate near the Hotel that used to be called the Woodhey!
    Oh aye.. by my old primary school

ps- is that Great Sutton? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ill prob check, my course is already in clearing with a much lower offer (BCC) then what I was offered orginally (ABB), so im almost definately in coz i was fairly confident of obtaining original
    I thought the clearing lists dont go up until the 18th? how do you your course is on clearing already?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.