Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ace is Back)
    Ok, how about being half-Chinese half-English is far superior in every way, shape and form than being half-Phillipino half-English. Discuss.
    Wouldn't you have to given reason WHY you think that before I disprove it?

ReputationRep:
    Israeli mom, Polish dad - living in Denmark. Soon to move to England.
    And I won't even start about my grandparents, that's a whole other story :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiechi)
    Anyone with a mixed heritage on board here?

Asian/White here...
    i'm Scottish/lithuanian

My mum has Olive skin, and dark black hair. She's Scottish, but i doesn't have a clue where her origins came from.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you have to given reason WHY you think that before I disprove it?
    Do not fret, I was only joking. Although if you wanted some reasons... hehe

ReputationRep:
    Do not fret, I was only joking. Although if you wanted some reasons... hehe
    Haha, I knew you were joking but I thought I'll play dumb. So it seems your very proud of being chinese/white, have you met anyone with the same mix before?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I knew you were joking but I thought I'll play dumb. So it seems your very proud of being chinese/white, have you met anyone with the same mix before?
    A couple of boys at my school (as in, 2) and I knew a girl who was half-American half-Chinese a while back in Hong Kong. Oh and SlyPie is. But a very rare breed indeed, as are half-Phillipinos and half-English I'm sure - how many of those have you met?

ReputationRep:
    A couple of boys at my school (as in, 2) and I knew a girl who was half-American half-Chinese a while back in Hong Kong. Oh and SlyPie is. But a very rare breed indeed, as are half-Phillipinos and half-English I'm sure - how many of those have you met?
    None. I only know one through the net. However, because of her I've become more open about my asian heritage. Where as before, I was pretty clueless and pretty much ashamed of it. However as you can it's the complete opposite now. So thanks Veryrandom!

After I.B I'm gonna try and find myself some pretty and intelligent flip/white girl . So I'm going to quote like the most coolest person who walked this earth and say:

"It's all good".

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok

Although about that quote, a better one might be 'Sh*t happens, but you don't give a sh*t'

ReputationRep:
    How about you? Think you'll find any luck with someone with the same mix as yourself in the romance department?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hope so, though I'd settle for a non-half-breed I reckon

ReputationRep:
    As so would I. But I find it... different when your dating someone the same mix as yourself ya know? Hm, or maybe it's just me. I don't know. "It's all good".

ReputationRep:
    None. I only know one through the net. However, because of her I've become more open about my asian heritage. Where as before, I was pretty clueless and pretty much ashamed of it. However as you can it's the complete opposite now. So thanks Veryrandom!
    *Reads 7 hours later, oops* Thanks !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    *Reads 7 hours later, oops* Thanks !!!
    "It's all good".

ReputationRep:
    I'd really like to see what you Eurasians look like. I know quite many here in Finland and I've noticed that some look almost only asian, some only Finnish and some something totally different. When I'm abroad it's so fun when ppl are trying to guess where I'm from. The countries include everything between Greece and Japan! So come on ppl, post your pics!
    I'll be the first.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knööli)
    I'd really like to see what you Eurasians look like. I know quite many here in Finland and I've noticed that some look almost only asian, some only Finnish and some something totally different. When I'm abroad it's so fun when ppl are trying to guess where I'm from. The countries include everything between Greece and Japan! So come on ppl, post your pics!
    I'll be the first.
    I get the same! From 'really tanned english person' to 'arabian', people can't tell... I have hardly any features from my mother (the asian) and have mainly the european features of my father.
    As I said previously, I would post a pic but I'm stupid and don't know how. I read the FAQ but again, I'm stupid lol.
    I think you look more european... I would have probably assumed you were Greek or Italian or of some sort of mediterrean descent!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if she'll take my hand in marriage? haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knööli)
    I'll be the first.
    woahhh.u r good looking.'marry me instead of kiechi'.lol

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Dude you got sloppy seconds, don't try cutting in line Haha.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Dude you got sloppy seconds, don't try cutting in line Haha.
    she didnt even accept your offer.so lets wait and pray.

ReputationRep:
    Haha! It's all good. You can marry her. I already have someone on my mind .

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.