Turn on thread page Beta

The Mixed Heritage Thread! watch

ReputationRep:
    omg. i didnt even buy it.ahh.i ll look for it.
    so does this 24 year old woman know that you like her?

ReputationRep:
    Yup. I wrote her a letter in Italian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiechi)
    Yup. I wrote her a letter in Italian.
    lol so she is even italian?must be hot.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. To tell you the truth she was my Italian teacher haha. But she wasn't Italian by blood.

ReputationRep:
    omg man.you are a legend.hehehhe.anyway i m going to bed. good night.

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Night dude. Good conversation. Maybe talk again tommorow haha?

ReputationRep:
    OHH YEAHH - Someone's getting some action in the classroom. Nice one.

Although you're beginning to scare me a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knööli)
    I'd really like to see what you Eurasians look like. I know quite many here in Finland and I've noticed that some look almost only asian, some only Finnish and some something totally different. When I'm abroad it's so fun when ppl are trying to guess where I'm from. The countries include everything between Greece and Japan! So come on ppl, post your pics!
    I'll be the first.
    Aw, I think you're really pretty knooli! :p:

My pics are on my website, which can be found in my profile. Otherwise, if they haven't been deleted yet lol, ages ago I put a couple up on ]{ingnik's pic thread.

Anyway I gotta run, have a great w/e guys!

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ace is Back)
    OHH YEAHH - Someone's getting some action in the classroom. Nice one.

Although you're beginning to scare me a little
    we were joking.lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hey people. Sup y'all? Intresting conversation last night Izzy. You should join in sometime ace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)

My pics are on my website, which can be found in my profile. Otherwise, if they haven't been deleted yet lol, ages ago I put a couple up on ]{ingnik's pic thread.

Anyway I gotta run, have a great w/e guys!

DB_x
    You look really mixed! And you're very beautiful! I always hate it when ppl don't notice that I'm mixed :p: But from you one can see the Indian and Caucasian features.

Hey Kiechi, Izzy, Ace and others, I'm interested in seeing your pics too !

ReputationRep:
    I'll post it soon!

Don't let the thread die people. We can use this thread to talk about damn anything. We need a subject to talk about. What does everyone wanna talk about?

ReputationRep:
    I'll post it soon!

Don't let the thread die people. We can use this thread to talk about damn anything. We need a subject to talk about. What does everyone wanna talk about?
    LOL this is actually the first time I see it, so here we go:

My dad's Belgian, my mum's German. I was actually born in Germany but moved and have a Belgian ID.
    My mum's dad however is from Yugoslavia, with ancestors somewhere in Greek or Italy. So my mum is only 50% or a bit more German herself.
    Not so much heritage stuff, but I have aunts who moved to Australia and America, a cousin who lives in France, and my other cousin's lesbian gf is Spanish who moved here (Belgium).
    Personally, I plan on living in England.

ReputationRep:
    It's all good hugatree! Welcome to the thread! NOW SUBJECTS PEOPLE!"

ReputationRep:
    i'm not mixed heritage, but 2 of my great- grandparents were french.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    NOW SUBJECTS PEOPLE!
    I hate spiders

ReputationRep:
    I'm half Irish half malaysian. I went to school in malaysia and in Ireland so I've been to the jungle.. and I've been to the pub. Anyways, I know were all very very good looking (ala zoolander) but I'm interested in what you guys sound like. When I was in school in malaysia I went to an international school and all us eurasians (naturally) became close friends. We developed this accent which we thought was rather neutral. Other people thought we sounded wildly american. In fact, it seems we sounded more american then the yanks who went to the american school down the road. So do your accents stand out as much as your looks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knööli)
    You look really mixed! And you're very beautiful! I always hate it when ppl don't notice that I'm mixed :p: But from you one can see the Indian and Caucasian features.

Hey Kiechi, Izzy, Ace and others, I'm interested in seeing your pics too !
    Thanks! Though IMHO I think your mix is a lot more stunning, wow half Finnish, half Malaysian :eek: And you kind of look like a friend of mine I cheerlead with who's of that background, but half Irish instead of the Finnish part. She's considered to be pretty hot, I'd take that as a complement :p:

Also my BF is half Finnish, half Irish (lol), but he doesn't look exotic Most people think he's a skip (plain Irish Australian), but he's not. Do you know any Finnish? My BF's been picking up the language quite a bit lately.

And yes, so what do the others look like?

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    I'm part Iranian/Persian (Dad) and Part English (Mum). Not all that exotic.
    I never thought I looked Iranian at all but apparently I do a bit...long eyelashes dark eyes. My Dad has a flat head or something which I also have, Not really sure what is meant by that though, his gf's comment.
    Never been to Iran though and I doubt I ever will. Can't speak the language, disagree with their morals and values.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.