Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, i earn £31.81 a week at a retail store. I been working there for 9 months, and my average pay over the 9 months is £60

I am starting a new part time job next Weds, so my average pay will increase!

ReputationRep:
    have you herd of minimum pay?

ReputationRep:
    I am 21, and on £5.09/hour

Thats above the minimum age

ReputationRep:
    I earn £28 for my Saturday. Only £4 an hour, but I don't do it for the money, I do it so I can get a good part time job at uni (because on my CV I can put I have previously been employed steadily). The shop is closing in January though :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I earn £6.30 an hour at TK Maxx, which means that working my 8 hours contract a week I earn £50.40 I am on an advanced rate of pay though cos I work in the cash office!

ReputationRep:
    £60 a week from Sports World doing 11 hours.

Between £80 and £130 a week from the bar depending on my shifts.

ReputationRep:
    £18.40 for a two-night week (two hours a night at £4.60 p/h). I have three two-night weeks a month and one three-night week, which is about £27.60.

About £82.80 a month for laying tables at a nursing home. I need another job though .

ReputationRep:
    £90 for my sunday job of 9 hours

ReputationRep:
    Around £50 a week for 8 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmitrij_savicki)
    £90 for my sunday job of 9 hours
    :eek: how did you manage that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    :eek: how did you manage that?
    i dont know, just negotiated

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and earn £104 a week for 20 hours but I'm getting my shifts reduced to 16hrs for Uni. However the decrease in wages is gonna be offset by the fact that I'm getting a pay rise!!!

ReputationRep:
    How come all of you are on TSR and not at work?! :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    jst got a job at GAP lol...£5.05 n hr. it's my first job (i'm 16) and i'm on an 8 hr contract because school starts soon etc. will do weekends only so it'll b alrite...and i can build up experience too! soon i'll b un-unemployable lol hehe.

but next week i got 16 hrs cus i asked....and i also did one 13hr shift at a wedding catering thing...got £65. s'ok.

ReputationRep:
    im 18 earing 65 pound a day...summer internship at finance company

ReputationRep:
    das 7 pound an hour...guess its ok coz im only 18...

ReputationRep:
    i get £7 an hour and im 16 - working on sunday i get time and a half

ReputationRep:
    About 200 once the taxman has stolen money off me

ReputationRep:
    i get £4.10 an hour and £41.00 a week and i'm 18

which sucks

ReputationRep:
    To earn something you have to work and to work you have to be there, so how come your all saying u earn this and that and stuff when you're not at work? What are you doing on TSR? Shouldn't you be at work? :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.