Turn on thread page Beta

TSR for life watch

ReputationRep:
    so....

ReputationRep:
    not that i know of...

ReputationRep:
    actully why do we get so attached to this forum,it scares me,it's not a person or two..it's really weird :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    actully why do we get so attached to this forum,it scares me,it's not a person or two..it's really weird :eek:
    You just can't wait to see why kind of stupid thread I will start next

ReputationRep:
    I've learned some really intersting stuff, and it really helps when you're stuck on a problem.

Yes, "it", the members combine into a giant academic entity which knows all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I've learned some really intersting stuff, and it really helps when you're stuck on a problem.

I agree :rolleyes: though makes me underestimate my self,because people here are geneouses(sp?) that you feel too ashamed to answer a question as you might answer it wrong or post your results as a matter of fact

ReputationRep:
    What would I do otherwise? It's not like I just hop onto a bus..bus station is a mile and a half away

ReputationRep:
    TSR is gravy because you can waste hours away here.... and if i'd never joined, I would have never met you SamTheMan :love:

ReputationRep:
    No, I've met lots of cool friends in cambridge who I would otherwise have never talked to.

MB

ReputationRep:
    It would be about the same. D&D has encouraged me to back up my arguments flawlessly, but Chat and the old GD has made me worry for humanity.

"TSR for life" is not a good swap. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will)
    It would be about the same. D&D has encouraged me to back up my arguments flawlessly, but Chat and the old GD has made me worry for humanity.
    Hmm. Rather the opposite for me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Rather the opposite for me. :rolleyes:
    Well, it all depends on whether you're an evil megalomaniac who has no time for small talk and idle chatter on Internet message boards, or an evil small-talker and idle chatter, who has no time for evil megalomaniacs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will)
    Well, it all depends on whether you're an evil megalomaniac who has no time for small talk and idle chatter on Internet message boards, or an evil small-talker and idle chatter, who has no time for evil megalomaniacs.
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    :congrats:
    That person claps even slower than I do!

ReputationRep:
    My only friends are TSR friends . . .

(Original post by deej2)
    My only friends are TSR friends . . .
    really? :eek: dont lie!

haha i've never thought of it like that, thats a good way of looking at it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    really? :eek: dont lie!
    im depressed now

(Original post by deej2)
    im depressed now
    i dont believe you kind sir! :cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.