Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are townies the same as pikeys/naamates?

(Original post by nero076)
    i'm at george monoux college, walthamstow its pretty decent overall, apparently given the gcse grades its students come in with it does very well....but it takes an awful lot of morons, especially for the lower gnvq courses (sorry I know this a terrible generalisation, at least a higher proportion than do alevs) but and even the half sensible ones seem to dress and speak like rudeboys.

From what I'm told Leyton sixth form, my other local-ish college is even worse.

Can;t wait to leave and go uni....its not the worst place in the world to study, but its just not tailoreed to those who really wanna acheive, if you know what I mean.

ahh one of my friends went there for sixth form and got AAA, surely it isnt that bad? hmm there's something about walthamstow that makes me uneasy, much prefer the joys of essexville aka romford

ironic thing is i keep having to tell people i live in walthamstow because its the only place near us that they've heard of, the shame!

ReputationRep:
    We have scallies in Liverpool. In fact its 'r' werd. 'R' you tryin 't' start me der kidder, robbin 'r' werds liekkkk. Al spaaarrrk yeh.

We have several grades of scally in Liverpool. You see, our school children here in Liverpool, think its actually a good thing to be a scally because that means that one 'hangs with the 'in' crowd.' Most of us lose this attraction to expensive 'designer' track suits when we leave school but the thick ones appear not to.

Incidentally, have you ever seen an old scally who is either not fat nor skinny?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, townies the ones that say

'wagwan blud' - whats going on man
    'safe', 'bredwin' , bruv
    and all that nonsense. A typical townie wears mainly tracksuits mainly nikes or addidas ones and trainers that are hardly tied , dunno how they walk in them tho

ReputationRep:
    Grr i hate townies. Theres so many of them in SLough, mainly like 14 yr old kids, hanging around smoking on street corners, wearing either sports stuff or (the girls) really tight jeans and massive hoop earings, saying stuff like "that's propa safe man innit"

ReputationRep:
    CHARVAS!

Thats what we call them.

Absolute scum of the earth. My brother is one and I disown him. I only have one brother now. I actually really hate my younger brother, nicks all my stuff and parents let him get away with it. Only thing he understands is a right punch in his face.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    CHARVAS!

Thats what we call them.

Absolute scum of the earth. My brother is one and I disown him. I only have one brother now. I actually really hate my younger brother, nicks all my stuff and parents let him get away with it. Only thing he understands is a right punch in his face.

Adam
    If it works it works. Erm weren't you leaving the forum by the way? Mad World - Tears for Fears etc etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    If it works it works. Erm weren't you leaving the forum by the way? Mad World - Tears for Fears etc etc etc
    No it was just my leaving the top 30 members page. How the old do die.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    No it was just my leaving the top 30 members page. How the old do die.

Adam
    No, it's just you. I'm still here, so is Xenon, lou and Egan (as well as the mods). As long as at least 1 of us remains, then the newbies won't have complete control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    No, it's just you. I'm still here, so is Xenon, lou and Egan (as well as the mods). As long as at least 1 of us remains, then the newbies won't have complete control.
    I don't have as much spare time on my hands as you lot.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    I don't have as much spare time on my hands as you lot.

Adam
    Maybe I'm just agoraphobic.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm just agoraphobic.
    what does that mean? my head hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    The opposite of claustrophobia.

ReputationRep:
    Scared of open spaces?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Scared of open spaces?
    nope......my head just hurts, apparently i wore my swim cap wrong today...or maybe its the fact im not wearing my glasses....*goes and puts them on*

ReputationRep:
    nope......my head just hurts, apparently i wore my swim cap wrong today...or maybe its the fact im not wearing my glasses....*goes and puts them on*
    I hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    I hope that helps.
    i hope so also.......

ReputationRep:
    I hope that helps.
    One would indeed hope so. Which reminds me, I should get my glasses renewed. Haven't worn them in over a year. Would explain a few things lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    One would indeed hope so. Which reminds me, I should get my glasses renewed. Haven't worn them in over a year. Would explain a few things lol
    I'm not saying anything.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying anything.
    Really? Sure now. Bugger. well erm okies

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.