The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sire
Really? Sure now. Bugger. well erm okies :smile:

okies? someone from oklahoma, here?
Reply 61
man i hate townies. they always think they are so hard when they are really cowards.
Reply 62
Yeah I know what you mean about them being cowards. The hardness thing is just a front to cover up for the fact they are just scared little kids.

I bet half the scallies would be too scared to walk in Manchester city centre alone at 2:00am like I do.
Reply 63
amazingtrade
Yeah I know what you mean about them being cowards. The hardness thing is just a front to cover up for the fact they are just scared little kids.

I bet half the scallies would be too scared to walk in Manchester city centre alone at 2:00am like I do.

once in my town at about 12.00 (we had just come out the pub) i was with 15 of my skater/mosher mates and about 8 townies come up to us and try to pick a fight.
Reply 64
Dude
man i hate townies. they always think they are so hard when they are really cowards.

Yup, thats pretty much all they are really.
Reply 65
Dude
once in my town at about 12.00 (we had just come out the pub) i was with 15 of my skater/mosher mates and about 8 townies come up to us and try to pick a fight.

Just slap them around a little, save yourself all the hassle.
Reply 66
like lala is defending townies SICK i tell you SICK
Reply 67
xAngelx

has anyone met my new pet xAngelx yet? It is a good little critter, comes when called, scratches all the time. Smells like something I vomited up last night though, but then again 2 outta 3 ain't bad :wink:
Reply 68
Are townies the ones that wear the Reebok Classics that are literally shagged out with holes in the front etc?

And dont scally girls usually be pushing a pram around the council estate at the age of 13 with the father of the baby usually an uncle (Kat Slater hehehe) and they are in total denial 'Its me Maaaa's kid is that lieek - its noo maaaine honest'

Bo Selecta.
Reply 69
Sire
has anyone met my new pet xAngelx yet? It is a good little critter, comes when called, scratches all the time. Smells like something I vomited up last night though, but then again 2 outta 3 ain't bad :wink:

i'll take that has a compliment lol
Reply 70
CasperUK
Are townies the ones that wear the Reebok Classics that are literally shagged out with holes in the front etc?

And dont scally girls usually be pushing a pram around the council estate at the age of 13 with the father of the baby usually an uncle (Kat Slater hehehe) and they are in total denial 'Its me Maaaa's kid is that lieek - its noo maaaine honest'

Bo Selecta.

Townies are the people you see round Halifax market trying to nick a pair of trainers from a stall.

www.scallycentral.com
Reply 71
Townies are cider boppers hahaha ewww cider
CasperUK

Bo Selecta.

Lol yes, you see these 20-year old women with about 5 kids running riot as she tries to go to town... "wut thu fook am ya dooin?" "get duh fook back here now!?"

good description... http://www.bbc.co.uk/teens/lads/life/howtobe/scally.shtml
Reply 73
xAngelx

Honey, coming from someone who I hold in as much contempt as I do you thats a compliment. Silly bint.
And sire- nice line mate!
Reply 74
lala
Honey, coming from someone who I hold in as much contempt as I do you thats a compliment. Silly bint.
And sire- nice line mate!

the way you go on and on and ON, can i ask how old u are, oh and not in the way i can take the piss out your age wellll?????????? lol

i'm not like you people you know the posh spazes
Reply 75
Reply 76
amazingtrade

like the picture not an indie myself like the trainers hehehe
Reply 77
xAngelx
the way you go on and on and ON, can i ask how old u are, oh and not in the way i can take the piss out your age wellll?????????? lol

i'm not like you people you know the posh spazes

I am 19. I dont know how old you are but you show the mauturity of a primary school child. I'm guessing you're still quite young since you subscribe to all that mosher/scally crap, which most people leave behind when they're about 16 and are old enough to get served. I could be wrong though, not that I give a flying f**k how old you are.
How you think you can criticise anyone for going on and on is beyond me- hypocrite.
I think you mix up posh with not as pig ignorant as you are sweetheart, seeing as how I live on a council estate and all that.
By the way, what exactly do you mean by 'spazes'?
Reply 78
lala
I am 19. I dont know how old you are but you show the mauturity of a primary school child. I'm guessing you're still quite young since you subscribe to all that mosher/scally crap, which most people leave behind when they're about 16 and are old enough to get served. I could be wrong though, not that I give a flying f**k how old you are.
How you think you can criticise anyone for going on and on is beyond me- hypocrite.
I think you mix up posh with not as pig ignorant as you are sweetheart, seeing as how I live on a council estate and all that.
By the way, what exactly do you mean by 'spazes'?

yeah your a dirty tegger!!!!

have you ever watched The Peep Show its on that before you go on and on and on about that whoops i've said Spaz eek god strick me down now
Reply 79
I am with Lala on this one. People used to call me a spaza when I was at school because I talked slightly posher than the others. It is just pathetic and stupid.

Latest

Trending

Trending