Dont you think townies are annoying HAHAHA Watch

This discussion is closed.
xAngelx
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I am with Lala on this one. People used to call me a spaza when I was at school because I talked slightly posher than the others. It is just pathetic and stupid.
well i'll write to the makers of the Peep show and take it up with them, and if you think that bad lets complain about South Park with the whole TIMMY thing
lala
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
yeah your a dirty tegger!!!!

have you ever watched The Peep Show its on that before you go on and on and on about that whoops i've said Spaz eek god strick me down now
About what I would have expected from a stuck up bint like you with a social superiority complex.
I havent watched the peep show no, but since I have a special needs sister I find what you said pretty offensive. Before I just thought you were an immature moron who thinks she's something special. Now you actually revolt me.
There was a time a while ago when someone on the forum called someone else a *******. She didnt make herself very popular. So you might want to watch yourself.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
once in my town at about 12.00 (we had just come out the pub) i was with 15 of my skater/mosher mates and about 8 townies come up to us and try to pick a fight.
by the way seen as though you like taking the piss out of townies. I will say this, everyone who i know and hang around with dont like "Skaters" there the most annoying people in the world who just go around looking like theve never washed in a year,with long disgusting hair. Im not the sort of person who goes around not liking people for no reason but this is the reason i dont like skater(apart from the obvious) "in my area" :-

Me and a couple of mates were in town, (casually dressed ie jeans, heals and little tops) my best mate at the time "Steph" had on a big "puffa" jacket and it just so hapened she had long blonde hair. Well we walked passed, minding our own buisness when they started calling me mate a "****" for what she had on. Its no wonder they all get beaten up by the townies doing things like that (which they did)
lala
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i'll write to the makers of the Peep show and take it up with them, and if you think that bad lets complain about South Park with the whole TIMMY thing
Or maybe you could just not repeat it, ans then have the guts not to blame someone else because of what YOU said?
xAngelx
(Original post by lala)
About what I would have expected from a stuck up bint like you with a social superiority complex.
I havent watched the peep show no, but since I have a special needs sister I find what you said pretty offensive. Before I just thought you were an immature moron who thinks she's something special. Now you actually revolt me.
There was a time a while ago when someone on the forum called someone else a *******. She didnt make herself very popular. So you might want to watch yourself.

OH MY GOD your an oversized grown cocky tegger, i dont give a **** about your family like you wont give a **** about mine.

dont call me a moron my dads a moron :.(
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OH MY GOD your an oversized grown cocky tegger, i dont give a **** about your family like you wont give a **** about mine.

yes well i think you should leave it alone then "if you dont give a ****" im not trying to be mean but this is only going to end up in a big argument! (",)
lala
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

And you're a stuck up over-privileged b***h who was born with a silver spoon rammed up her crack.
But I am enjoying watching you be backed into a corner. Keep it up. I'm laughing, because I know that although I'm poorer than you I'm not half as dumb.
xAngelx
I'M GOING NOW YEY LEAVING WORK EARLY WOOP WOOP WOOP

Happy New Year to everyone take it easy and be careful

Speak to ya'll in the new year

Be careful of them townies, they are round every corner
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
by the way seen as though you like taking the piss out of townies. I will say this, everyone who i know and hang around with dont like "Skaters" there the most annoying people in the world who just go around looking like theve never washed in a year,with long disgusting hair. Im not the sort of person who goes around not liking people for no reason but this is the reason i dont like skater(apart from the obvious) "in my area" :-

Me and a couple of mates were in town, (casually dressed ie jeans, heals and little tops) my best mate at the time "Steph" had on a big "puffa" jacket and it just so hapened she had long blonde hair. Well we walked passed, minding our own buisness when they started calling me mate a "****" for what she had on. Its no wonder they all get beaten up by the townies doing things like that (which they did)
I wasnt going to join in this argument, but that is one thing I completely agree with.

Skaters dont like townies because they think they follow each other but skaters are even worse for it. They dont care for the sake of it (to keep up the image), dress badly and dont brush their hair. There is no excuse for it.

And for the record, I also wholly agree with lala.
xAngelx
(Original post by lala)
And you're a stuck up over-privileged b***h who was born with a sliver spoon rammed up her crack.
But I am enjoying watching you be backed into a corner. Keep it up. I'm laughing, because I know that although I'm poorer than you I'm not half as dumb.
okay then joke about me been dumb cos hey...come close I DONT GIVE A **** i take the piss out myself about it so ner ner nerner
lala
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'M GOING NOW YEY LEAVING WORK EARLY WOOP WOOP WOOP

Happy New Year to everyone take it easy and be careful

Speak to ya'll in the new year

Be careful of them townies, they are round every corner
It would be so sad if one of them decided to try and knock some sense into your snotty little brain wouldnt it.
Go one, p**s off now little one.
xAngelx
(Original post by lala)
It would be so sad if one of them decided to try and knock some sense into your snotty little brain wouldnt it.
Go one, p**s off now little one.
you quite finished, next time well just all keep our opinions to ourselves and shut the site down since it is a place to give opinions, but i guess you dont quite understand that yet
lala
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you quite finished, next time well just all keep our opinions to ourselves and shut the site down since it is a place to give opinions, but i guess you dont quite understand that yet
We've been through this already angel.
Nobody said you cant give your opinion. But the fact that its your opinion doesnt mean that it cant be criticised. You dont seem to have grasped this yet. But do keep trying. Maybe one day.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I personally think (although i dont particually like the look of skaters) that there are no real groups, everyone has there own sets of friends, i think that so what if "Townies" wear certain things, at least these so called "Townies" try to make themselves look good. I hang around with people that arent really in a group, well we all like clothes, our hair, our image, like friends, like lads with cars. BUT i dont think that should put anyone into a certain group. Everyone in the world is different and fighting about it isnt going to be any better. Personally i think people that torment people deserve to get the **** beaten out of them.
xAngelx
(Original post by lala)
We've been through this already angel.
Nobody said you cant give your opinion. But the fact that its your opinion doesnt mean that it cant be criticised. You dont seem to have grasped this yet. But do keep trying. Maybe one day.
okay okay you got me i'm stoopid thick dumb :.( and so on and so on,
but what is it you have a problem with the fact that people actullay cant stand townies (you) and u cant face it or a said spaz, well that isn't my fault as you say i'm dumb and stupid i dont understand these things
lala
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
but what is it you have a problem with the fact that people actullay cant stand townies (you) and u cant face it or a said spaz, well that isn't my fault as you say i'm dumb and stupid i dont understand these things
What would make you think I'm a townie? Though I'd rather be one than a mosher (middle class kids who get carried away with how much they're rebelling and how they're not conforming even though they all look the same).
What is there not to understand? Dont use the word spaz or people wont be impressed with you. Its quite simple. And it is your fault that you said it, not anybody else's.
I thought you were going anyway?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So what if they fight, and wear certain things. Excuse me but people who ride on a skate board and smoke green all day are hardly a good example to follow. I personally have no problem with the people who you put into this category and get on with them extememly well. But i have to admit i get on with everyone, and they all get on with me apart from skaters, who seem to think just because my friends and i have blonde hair were ****s.
Spudz
Report 14 years ago
Bumping this post. Mainly because I have had a bad experience with Townies this very day.

Townies - bold in packs, cautious in samll numbers. Most smoke. Most large townie grops of 'friends' are not actually friends, just associates they use to get cigarettes.
Always attack in packs, never on their own or in small numbers.
In my school, you can never get a one on one fight even with someone similarly or equally matched to your physical skill level.
You upset on townie, you upset them all.
I can almost guarantee that no townies, or only a very samll number, are members of this board. Most of them, although I cannot say all, are either too stupid or have too small attention spans....or cannot foucus on anything for long because of brain damage caused by nicotine, weed etc. All I have to base this on is townies from my own school/area, so I apologize if I offend anyone on this board.
Before I started having bad experiences with townies, I always used to think that you cannot generalise people that dress the same to have the same personaliy/attitude. I was wrong.
Again, I am basing this on townies from my own school and area, and I apologize if I offend any people on this board

Again, when I stumbled upon this post, it was dated 2003, but anyway - BUMB!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Spudz)
Bumping this post. Mainly because I have had a bad experience with Townies this very day.

Townies - bold in packs, cautious in samll numbers. Most smoke. Most large townie grops of 'friends' are not actually friends, just associates they use to get cigarettes.
Always attack in packs, never on their own or in small numbers.
In my school, you can never get a one on one fight even with someone similarly or equally matched to your physical skill level.
You upset on townie, you upset them all.
I can almost guarantee that no townies, or only a very samll number, are members of this board. Most of them, although I cannot say all, are either too stupid or have too small attention spans....or cannot foucus on anything for long because of brain damage caused by nicotine, weed etc.
Before I started having bad experiences with townies, I always used to think that you cannot generalise people that dress the same to have the same personaliy/attitude. I was wrong.

Again, when I stumbled upon this post, it was dated 2003, but anyway - BUMB!
Well its funny that you can walk on campus and not come across a single person in a nike hoody, nike air trainers and a base ball cap etc.

Townies/Scallies are little weeds basicaly. They smoke them selves.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My sister is a towny and all her towny mates wreck my house when they're not terrorising the streets. They all get on my tits to be honest.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (621)
80.65%
Leave (149)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise