Turn on thread page Beta

Dont you think townies are annoying HAHAHA watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)

All I can say is if you're being blighted by them, never confront them alone, always do it with a group of big lads. They will never come near you then.
    They go round in groups and there's no need not to answer back, they're weak, hence the group. None of them actaully do anything physical unless they're really really provoked as most of them are already on warnings from the police, however if you see this action(below), run....thers just 2 many
    Attached Images

my sisters are pure townies, and they bring all their friends back here which is quite entertaining i must admit at times
    their dialect annoys me and the hats they wear are annoyign

my mself am a mix, i like hoodies and baggyish jeans and love Fox Racing,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hi everi1!)
    They go round in groups and there's no need not to answer back, they're weak, hence the group. None of them actaully do anything physical unless they're really really provoked as most of them are already on warnings from the police, however if you see this action(below), run....thers just 2 many
    Oh come on these are real townies:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    Treat them like a pack of like wolves. Leave them alone and you'll be fine, but if they snatch a sheep, go in with guns blazing.
    ah, the old townies, so young, so free. one of my lesser m8s, more a m8 of a m8 occasionally has house parties that lead to every townie in the st albans district arriving, bent on causing destruction and generally ruining things. we attend these parties because they always involve being chased by about fifty townies in their nike gear and heavy chains and we enjoy the thrill of the chase. so much fun. and theres one this friday wish me luck, i may not survive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Oh come on these are real townies:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
    yeh but my pick does have a resemblence....

ReputationRep:
    lol, your pic makes me think of several people i know and would rather not

ReputationRep:
    Of course but that website provides photographic evidence. And for me is more amusing especially this one. Oh, the sterotype of white lightning...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala)
    Doubtless you two have taken time to talk to each and every 'scally' to determine their level of intellect for yourselves. Because of course you wouldnt come out with generalistions like this with no proof now would you?
    well i have no problem with their intellect..just who WHO decided that kappa tracksuit pants tucked into big ski socks and white trainers, with big fake gold hoop earrings half way up each ear and other asorted chains from argos plus matching kappa tracksuit top (plus scraped back hair with lots of hair bobbles, plus the two strands of hair that fall down the front of the face) was EVER going to be a good look??!! this is a generalisation, but i have to say a lot of the 'scallies' ive seen are dressed as such.. do they look in teh mirror before they go out?? its just not a good lok, and does tend to prejudice people to think that they have lower intellect because they just seem to be following the crowd.. im sure a lot of them are very nice people, just they get grouped together because they look like that (and often have completely incomprehensible accents)

ReputationRep:
    Of course but that website provides photographic evidence. And for me is more amusing especially this one. Oh, the sterotype of white lightning...
    is either of them you?

ReputationRep:
    Every culture has their own style of dress. This is theirs. They are an alien culture in our midst.
    haha i suppose thats true..

ReputationRep:
    This is great:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    is either of them you?
    Yes. This is my girlfriend, aint she fit. I dont know how she does it but she just wears the right clothes all the time.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrong with being a townie, i just see them as people who dress quite fashionably, maybe they think they are better than some people but most of them are pretty cool.

the ********s are the Kevs/Neds/chavs whatever you wanna call them, they are all ***** imo

ReputationRep:
    Yes. This is my girlfriend, aint she fit. I dont know how she does it but she just wears the right clothes all the time.
    that is what I call a Kev, what the **** is up with those ear rings

ReputationRep:
    is that the neville brothers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    i just see them as people who dress quite fashionably,
    yeah right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    that is what I call a Kev, what the **** is up with those ear rings
    Do you think she is fit though? She is 14

ReputationRep:
    Do you think she is fit though? She is 14
    You've done well for yourself. A lot of lads would kill for a fit fourteen chav like her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    yeah right.
    where i am from townies are different from the people described here

the people described in this thread are Neds/Kevs/chavs etc

they are not the same as townies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    You've done well for yourself. A lot of lads would kill for a fit fourteen chav like her.
    I know. I couldnt believe my luck when a 14 year old chav liked me, I just pulled up in my saxo, wound down the tinted window and we got chatting, I showed her my bling and it just went from there...

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.