Turn on thread page Beta

Dont you think townies are annoying HAHAHA watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Do you think she is fit though? She is 14

oh yeah, she's amazing

ReputationRep:
    I know. I couldnt believe my luck when a 14 year old chav liked me, I just pulled up in my saxo, wound down the tinted window and we got chatting, I showed her my bling and it just went from there...
    You are sooo funny!

That really annoys me as soon as there is just a little bit of sun out they are all in their cars!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    where i am from townies are different from the people described here

the people described in this thread are Neds/Kevs/chavs etc

they are not the same as townies
    Maybe your townie=my trendy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Maybe your townie=my trendy.
    that sounds correct

we don't call em trendys around ere

ReputationRep:
    round here we don't call them anything, they're just there. I don't really care how people look unless it's scary looking, but some of the little idiots who ride up the high street in gangs of about 10 with their hoods up and hang out a Tesco's, what more can I say... 99% of them go to my school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    All the townies where I live are 14 year old girls who wear white trackie bottoms tucked into blue sports socks with Nike shoes on and a pink swearshirt, sometimes a denim jacket too. They hang around in groups of about 10 and attract townie boys who also wear their trousers in their socks and generally look bad. There aren't that many townies aged older than 16, they generally learn that that look isn't good, and so dress slightly better.
    llol i agree, they over do the makeup and act all big headed,
    i call townies people who think that they are rap masters ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    townies are funny where i live cus they are always tryin to start where i live and then you batter em and they run off and they come back with a load of m8s and you batter em all but they have some very funny sayings up here shuch as

"awww m8 aint gota light ave ya"-Townie
    "yeh m8 here you go"
    "you aint got a fag and all ave ya"-townie

or

"crash us a fag"-townie
    "no"
    "twos up then"-townie
    "No"
    "LD's then"-townie
    "i said NO now **** off"
    "you starting"-townie
    "yes"
    "sorry mate i dont want no trouble"-townie
    (failing all this they start on you and so you smack him like hes a naughty likkle puppy and he soon learns to sit and wag his tail)

but i absolutly hate the way they start on people for wearing Rock or punk clothes and have ago at us because of the music we listen to WTF is the point the best thing to do is get good mates wiv one of the atchually Hard townies and then make sure everyone knows and then all the little annoying ones leave you alone cus you find the Hard ones dont really care what music you listen to or how you dress its just the little ones who have something to prove

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    well i have no problem with their intellect..just who WHO decided that kappa tracksuit pants tucked into big ski socks and white trainers, with big fake gold hoop earrings half way up each ear and other asorted chains from argos plus matching kappa tracksuit top (plus scraped back hair with lots of hair bobbles, plus the two strands of hair that fall down the front of the face) was EVER going to be a good look??!! this is a generalisation, but i have to say a lot of the 'scallies' ive seen are dressed as such.. do they look in teh mirror before they go out?? its just not a good lok, and does tend to prejudice people to think that they have lower intellect because they just seem to be following the crowd.. im sure a lot of them are very nice people, just they get grouped together because they look like that (and often have completely incomprehensible accents)
    lol, you just described hi everi1's pik! what you're saying is totally true. Scallies aren't generalised against, they are called scallies becasue they ARE scallies. Random people aren't labelled scallies as thjey don't act/dress/sound like 1, this is the job of the scallie.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. This is my girlfriend, aint she fit. I dont know how she does it but she just wears the right clothes all the time.
    See, now she looks like a pretty girl but it's just ruined by the tictac bricabrac!

ReputationRep:
    that is what I call a Kev, what the **** is up with those ear rings
    The fuk with the earings i would say is a townie. Trendies are what sillynarb is tlking about

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrong with being a townie, i just see them as people who dress quite fashionably, maybe they think they are better than some people but most of them are pretty cool.

the ********s are the Kevs/Neds/chavs whatever you wanna call them, they are all ***** imo
    I think you mean trendies, townies are the ppl in the pics

ReputationRep:
    where i am from townies are different from the people described here

the people described in this thread are Neds/Kevs/chavs etc

they are not the same as townies
    I no what you're talking about but theyre not called townies they're called trendiees!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anarchy Heaven)
    townies are funny where i live cus they are always tryin to start where i live and then you batter em and they run off and they come back with a load of m8s and you batter em all but they have some very funny sayings up here shuch as

"awww m8 aint gota light ave ya"-Townie
    "yeh m8 here you go"
    "you aint got a fag and all ave ya"-townie

or

"crash us a fag"-townie
    "no"
    "twos up then"-townie
    "No"
    "LD's then"-townie
    "i said NO now **** off"
    "you starting"-townie
    "yes"
    "sorry mate i dont want no trouble"-townie
    (failing all this they start on you and so you smack him like hes a naughty likkle puppy and he soon learns to sit and wag his tail)

but i absolutly hate the way they start on people for wearing Rock or punk clothes and have ago at us because of the music we listen to WTF is the point the best thing to do is get good mates wiv one of the atchually Hard townies and then make sure everyone knows and then all the little annoying ones leave you alone cus you find the Hard ones dont really care what music you listen to or how you dress its just the little ones who have something to prove
    You are damn right!
    For example, my fried got 'started' on by 3 townies and they broke her cheek bone!!! They "started" me and a friend a few days later so we just kept telling them to fuk each othas boyfriends and they sed
    "yeh leme get on me fukin mobby n yo cn c wot yas do wen me girls fukin nail yo!" so we walked off. Then returned the next day with 7 other people. They just looked at us then 'got on their mobbys'. Unforunately their 'girls' didn't have time to get there before we were satisfied that we'd effectively "kicked them in." Godam were they shocked.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd bring this thread back to life.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.