Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the best thing about going out (drinking wise) watch

ReputationRep:
    OK I am bored and feeling down so I thought I would make yet another new post (Apparantly I have an awful lot more posts than anybody else on TSR).

Anyway for me the best thing about a night out is the unknown. I don't know who I will meet (99.9% its nobodoy) I don't know how much I will have to drunk and best of all I don't know if I will have a hangover the next day.

Also I've had so many good ideas while chatting away on nights out.

ReputationRep:
    OK this thread is a disaster should I just delete it?

ReputationRep:
    The extra confidence you gain. That, and the atmosphere when you're slightly drunk with all your mates and do something ever so slightly stupid, then laugh inanely....so many memories.

ReputationRep:
    i love the fact im usually sober, i can tell the girls/and guys what they "did" the nigth b4 and on some times 2 nites b4 if they got that hammered, its fun to make stuff up, we had a guy thinking he had kissed another guy for about a month and ahalf, (the other guy was gay so it was very convincing)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megz90)
    i love the fact im usually sober, i can tell the girls/and guys what they "did" the nigth b4 and on some times 2 nites b4 if they got that hammered, its fun to make stuff up, we had a guy thinking he had kissed another guy for about a month and ahalf, (the other guy was gay so it was very convincing)
    :ditto: got to be the best thing about going out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    OK I am bored and feeling down so I thought I would make yet another new post (Apparantly I have an awful lot more posts than anybody else on TSR).

Anyway for me the best thing about a night out is the unknown. I don't know who I will meet (99.9% its nobodoy) I don't know how much I will have to drunk and best of all I don't know if I will have a hangover the next day.

Also I've had so many good ideas while chatting away on nights out.
    I used to binge drink on such nights, but never lost my sense- would have a horrible insomniac hangover and vow not to drink again.
    But I would say that the best thing is to see your friends lose all their inhibitions (not so good, if they start getting playful with you though) and behave like total fools... and if you are sane, you could take all kinds of wonderful photos- which of course, must be kept a secret from their significant others.

ReputationRep:
    Being arrested?

ReputationRep:
    Having indepth and extremely interesting conversations with random people (who are equally drunk).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.