Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's funny...i always imagined an apocalyptic event to signal the end of the owrld. I mean if the world was destroyed...well we all die

so you can't really "cope" with it...

ReputationRep:
    well we r all gonna die we may as well go in style!

ReputationRep:
    I would also like an alien invasion... as in Independence Day. But enough said, I would be happy if all these scenarios happened in my nightmares and not in real life.

*cough* what about a nice huge volcanic eruption?

ReputationRep:
    I am scared of lava :vroam:

(Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    I am scared of lava :vroam:
    What even the stuff you can walk away from?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    You get bad ass lava that moves quick, y'kno. I wouldn't be so lassaiz faire about lava. =|

(Original post by Kard)
    You get bad ass lava that moves quick, y'kno. I wouldn't be so lassaiz faire about lava. =|
    Im hardly going to be...

*goes in search of her volcanology text book to find fastest moving lava*

ReputationRep:
    Long story......
    I have acute volcanophobia (if there's such a word).

Odd that nations might stock up on weapons, but they are quite helpless when it comes to natural disasters

(Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Long story......
    I have acute volcanophobia (if there's such a word).

Odd that nations might stock up on weapons, but they are quite helpless when it comes to natural disasters
    *cough* dont get me started

ReputationRep:
    oh yes

ReputationRep:
    :: grabs sharpe sword::

::sits and waiting for ombies so she can chop there heads of::

*The comes with the AGE old question to which float around to.... say you mom is the best person in the world to you (could be anyone really a nan boyfriend girlfriend) and they turned into a zombie.... would you kill them? or like in at least on escene in these files.. tie them up and feed them dead body parts....

lols

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    laissez :p: yes i am pedantic. i apologise.

ReputationRep:
    Well, we all have our own special talents and abilities. Unfortunately, unless there's a situation where armageddon can be averted with good sentence construction or an amusing poem about a cow, I'll be pretty useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    *The comes with the AGE old question to which float around to.... say you mom is the best person in the world to you (could be anyone really a nan boyfriend girlfriend) and they turned into a zombie.... would you kill them? or like in at least on escene in these files.. tie them up and feed them dead body parts....

lols
    That would be a tough choice. As in Evil Dead or Dracula, you will have to convince yourself that they are no longer alive and it's an evil spirit inside them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Bouncy)
    Im hardly going to be...

*goes in search of her volcanology text book to find fastest moving lava*
    Pyroclastic flows move at 200mph.

But with my legs, i would easily outrun that :burnout:

ReputationRep:
    I've just got sheer intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence dont mean jack if you cant run.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you could be like R2D2 and have a jet pack built into a wheelchair :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kard)
    If the nukes explode above ground then the fallout would be minimised, as the fallout is mainly caused by the bomb exploding on the ground, sucking up the earth and irradiating it and then spreading it over a distance.
    To be honest I wouldn't really be fussed about surviving, it might be fun for like a week or two but then I'd miss all the 21st century luxury I'm used to, and fail to see the point of living in such a world without it.
    Indeed - though if there was a nuclear armageddon, do you really think that the respective idiotic countries would think... hmm... we need to detonate our ICBM's when they're 100m over the target! (Even though it would cause more destruction...) They'd be happy causing as much trouble for the enemy as they can.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.