The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think the fact that some Jews feel comfortable to compare Ahmadinijad or Hamas to Hitler, and find it offensive to compare whats happening tot he Palestinians especially those in Gaza to the holocaust, is highly hypocrtical
Reply 2
He has good points, so passionate as well. It's true what he says about Israel committing crime against Palenstine.

That girl got owned!

I love this video! :wink:
the most fun is when people like normal finkelstein and noam chomsky get labeled anti-semites!
Reply 4
Why is she crying about 'suffering under Nazi rule' her mum probably wasn't even born when WW2 was happening.
Reply 5
I feel like kicking that bint in her face.
Finkelstein has recently done a couple of good appearances on Democracy Now!. Highly recommended. The documentary about his life is really good too.
Reply 7
Hahahaha She Got Owned. She deserved that.
Reply 8
This is ******* hilarious, literally the best thing I've seen all day. Finkelstein owns genuine retards on a regular basis, what the heck was she thinking?
Reply 9
I don't get it. What was she trying to say?
Reply 10
Kreuzuerk
Finkelstein owns genuine retards on a regular basis, what the heck was she thinking?

How did he 'own' her?
Reply 11
Guwt
How did he 'own' her?

Well, for one, she was reduced to tears. But more generally, she presented absolutely no cogent argument, had little to no point and in effect spluttered for a few seconds. That was her argument. In essence, there was nothing to defeat. Her very presence resulted in her total annihilation.
Reply 12
Guwt
How did he 'own' her?

Did you not watch the video or something? It's pretty obvious. Why the hell was that stupid emo even crying anyway..
Reply 13
Kreuzuerk
Well, for one, she was reduced to tears. But more generally, she presented absolutely no cogent argument, had little to no point and in effect spluttered for a few seconds. That was her argument. In essence, there was nothing to defeat. Her very presence resulted in her total annihilation.

Ha hilarious video.
Crocodile tears :yep:
Tears..that Israel has been using to justify its slaughter of the innocents.
Reply 15
algérie_mon_amour
Crocodile tears :yep:

Disgusting isn't it.
Reply 16
Kreuzuerk
Well, for one, she was reduced to tears.

Yes, she should not have cried.

Kreuzuerk
]But more generally, she presented absolutely no cogent argument, had little to no point and in effect spluttered for a few seconds.

To be honest, neither did he offer a decent argument to justify his comparison between the Nazis and the Israeli government.

Zoob1
Did you not watch the video or something? It's pretty obvious.

No, it is not obvious.

algérie_mon_amour
Crocodile tears

The issue is about the comparison made of the Nazis and the Israeli govt, not Israel's alleged human rights violations against the Palestinians.
Reply 17
Guwt
Yes, she should not have cried.

To be honest, neither did he offer a decent argument to justify his comparison between the Nazis and the Israeli government.

No, it is not obvious.

It couldn't have been more obvious.
Reply 18
I love that he tries to have a rational argument and there is a some plank just trying to yell over him
The dude who said "The jews didn't take up arms against the Germans" had a pretty good point, though. The situations aren't analogous. WW2 was a pretty classical computer-game style story of "evil" vs "good" - Israel vs Palestine is far, far more complicated, and I think any attempts to devolve it to such a simple metaphor are inherently flawed by it.

Latest

Trending

Trending