Turn on thread page Beta

which is more important guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    A nice arse is usually a solid one, does your arse wobble loads when you prod it? Not firm enough!!

ReputationRep:
    ewww wobbling ewww cellulite... ok I'll stop. I sound like some macho *******.

ReputationRep:
    I would never turn a girl down on account of her body. The things that sway me most about women are big doe-eyes and a cute smile

ReputationRep:
    a size B or C is good enough for me, what i want is a woman with toned stomach... very sexy

ReputationRep:
    I was about to click Bigger Breasts until I remember the girl in our college, she has the biggest breasts but a weird stomach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    A nice arse is usually a solid one, does your arse wobble loads when you prod it? Not firm enough!!
    uh is that not normal :confused: , mine wobbles loads but im really thin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddy)
    lol so was my last gf I didnt realise she wasn't that big until I saw them, i wasn't bothered I just found it funny but honestly her bra made her look about 2 sizes bigger, a bit too big anyway lol. I never said anything to her though.
    Hehe, I've got quite small breasts, 32 A/B, but i never wear padded bras, i think its false advertising and stops embarassment further down the line.

But even though im small breasted, im just generally a small person, size 6-8, so does it matter so much that I havent got big boobs, coz im still in proportion?

Also, on girls i like nice flat stomachs and a bit of hipbones (not grossly) - thats what i think looks nice on women (tho im not a lesbian so my views kinda different).

x x x

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

solid as in toned, not solid as in bony :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nice ass is much rarer than nice breasts. And regarding breasts, its all about shape and not size, and whether they're in proportion to the frame of the girl/guy.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i do agree with breast shape, some are wobbly some a firm.. i dont like wobbly ones. =]

ReputationRep:
    as such...wat matters is the person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddy)
    uh is that not normal :confused: , mine wobbles loads but im really thin.
    Not a nice arse then, this is what I'm talkin about, just cuz ur thin doesn't mean you have a good arse, I know loads of thing girls whos arse just jiggles about like a pair of boobs, its awful, needs to be nice and firm to get brownie points!

ReputationRep:
    Not a nice arse then, this is what I'm talkin about, just cuz ur thin doesn't mean you have a good arse, I know loads of thing girls whos arse just jiggles about like a pair of boobs, its awful, needs to be nice and firm to get brownie points!
    ah but 'nice' might have different requirements for a guy, maybe not dunno. Im doomed then since its hard to tone arses

ReputationRep:
    i always find my seling point for guys is my eyes and my arse.......im only a 32b cupsize but then im also in proprotion cos im a size 8.....id look ridiculous wandering round 6th form with 38ff or summat lol!

does any1 like big blue eyes?

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm a girl but have to say I find the fittest girls are the toned stomach kind. I don't think big boobs are all that great actually... they make a lot of clothes look sexier, but naturally large breasts often have stretch marks/will sag loads either now or when the girl gets older. I'm not a lesbian though so I can't really know for sure.

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    toned stomach 4 sure!!!

ReputationRep:
    Both :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.