Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For those of you who have seen STEALTH (the movie about the plane with a mind of its own) I am refering to the scene where the girl is using her laptop to research EDI while sitting on an exercise ball.

For those who haven't seen this film yet - the scene in question featured a girl using her laptop and instead of sitting on a chair she is sitting on one of those inflatable exercise balls, slighty bouncing up while working.

Can that actually be classed as exercise because I reckon it was quite cool.

ReputationRep:
    What if it is..

ReputationRep:
    I want one for my dorm room

ReputationRep:
    great, get one, guess thats the end of this amazin thread.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I think it's more for toning than losing weight, as you have to try to stay upright. But then if you had one you could do other exercises too.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean those exercise balls because i got one of them and they're quite good. You can do more than bounce on them though, you can do sit ups and press ups with them and practice balancing and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    sitting on it is fun,lol tonning up or not

ReputationRep:
    I thought this thread was about summit else, lol. Exercising balls *psst* :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.