Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what anybody thinks, when it's minus 300 degrees outside (ok more like -5 :p: ) I WILL WEAR THEM :mad: :cool:

Usually fashion conscious, when the stores are already advertising bikinis (to keep up with the rest of the country, of course) in subzero temps, I sometimes feel 'well, um NO' :rolleyes:

Anyway I think beanies are kinda cute :p: I reckon they have potential :cool: What kinds of beanies do you have, I've got Roxy, Billabong plus a free Canberra Raiders one someone gave to me (I never wear it tho :eek: I hate league, lol. Brumbies all the way! ).

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    I've got a lavender Nike beanie. I've only wore it once...mostly because I live in a desert :p:...but it was so cute...I had to have it!

I felt weird when I wore it though...

ReputationRep:
    i don't know what beanies are... I thought they were those little toys everyone was collecting years ago... :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    i don't know what beanies are... I thought they were those little toys everyone was collecting years ago... :laugh:
    lol!! those were beanie babies!

ReputationRep:
    I have a couple of beanies (navy blue..gray), but I don't usually wear them because my hair is long and it looks like I'm a zombie with long hair and a beanie on. Although where my mom lives it snows a lot in winter...so maybe I should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no_name)
    lol!! those were beanie babies!
    Yeah...I googled 'beanie' and thats what I got :p:

Anyways...Here's a pic of a beanie:

http://www.kt-surf.com/shop/a_bluebeanie.htm

ReputationRep:
    How do you wear a beanie without your hair going crazy?
    I don't think I am a beanie person, they just don't suit me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    it looks like I'm a zombie with long hair and a beanie on.
    :eek:
    I have long hair...and I wore a beanie once :rolleyes: :p:. It did not look like a zombie!

ReputationRep:
    I have one with large horizontal black and bright pink stripes, but I hardly ever wear it because I always end up with hat hair!

ReputationRep:
    I have one that has black and white horizonal stripes, but it came with my scarf and gloves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    How do you wear a beanie without your hair going crazy?
    I don't think I am a beanie person, they just don't suit me.
    Two low pigtails behind the head (if you have long hair) should solve that problem :p:

Works every time for me, o/w two braids. If I can be bothered...

Anyway gotta get to class, but beanies are rocking my socks atm, so warm

ReputationRep:
    Beanies are cool! I have a red and black stripey one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Beanies are cool! I have a red and black stripey one
    Yay! I bet that looks awesome on, something different :p:

Plus how warm do they keep you? Not that you'd have to worry about that now but you'll be one step ahead of your peers when it comes to keeping warm once your winter returns :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, aussies need beanies? :p:
    well there's no escaping them here, but they keep my head warm :cool: - i have an all black and a pure white one. usually wear them with two long braids

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.