Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstar)
    i'm sorry eric for being 11, i came here 2 take veiws of different people, but most of them have treated me much differently than i thought, i wouldnt of come here if i thought that some people would of done this.
    bye
    What's the point of all this? You keep making threads, you keep making strange posts....don';t be paranoid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    what if bad things happen around you do you think any differently?
    If bad things happen, you are upset, obviously. But you don't think it can be described as hell. It's just life, there can't be all good things without bad things!

ReputationRep:
    you haven't done anything, i'm sorry if Iv'e made u feel this way , but people have been acting as if i woz wrong 2 be here- wrong 2 be the youngest.

ReputationRep:
    you haven't done anything, i'm sorry if Iv'e made u feel this way , but people have been acting as if i woz wrong 2 be here- wrong 2 be the youngest.
    Don't be ridiculous. You know tehre is nothing wrong with that. Don't keep apologising - it looks artificial imho.

ReputationRep:
    It's not wrong to be the youngest. It's not your fault! Anyone is welcome, now unpack your bags and make yourself feel at home!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I doubt anyone can choose to believe something or not so easily without any rationalisation. Pragmatic reasons? Just because it isn't practical you don't seek the truth?
    read up on the pragmatic theory of truth will you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    read up on the pragmatic theory of truth will you
    I don't believe in it I believe those of coherence and correspondence are better theories

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in it I believe coherence and correspondence are better theories
    if adhsur annoys anyone just throw water over her

ReputationRep:
    im getting to old to be the youngest.Someone needs to replace me and looks like it is you.

ReputationRep:
    what if bad things happen around you do you think any differently?
    Bad things always happen its called life but you just learn to put up with them and move on. According to averages I should probalby be workling labourer now working on a building site but I made a negative situation into a good one.

Although laboureres get paid more than I do.

ReputationRep:
    if adhsur annoys anyone just throw water over her
    You mean if you want to annoy adhsur...hehehe... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in it I believe those of coherence and correspondence are better theories
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    You mean if you want to annoy adhsur...hehehe... :mad:
    well that would be one way

*throws ice cold water over adhsur*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Why?
    Because I don't think truth has to be necessarily useful.

ReputationRep:
    You mean you don't belive that truth is relative or experimentally verfiable?

ReputationRep:
    but water always does the trick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    You mean you don't belive that truth is relative or experimentally verfiable?
    Indeed. I think there is a more objective value to truth.

ReputationRep:
    newton's laws of gravity - verified trhough experiments and disproved by Einstein, we still use them, because they fit to describe many things (on Earth, in our Earth-referece). Are they true?
    sorry I know this is very poorly phrashed - I'm sooo tired *yawn*

ReputationRep:
    which is?

ReputationRep:
    "We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus!"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.