The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey everyone. I got a letter in the post saying that i should move in on the sunday 18th...due to congestion, but thing is im goin in on the saturday because i dont wanna turn up on sunday and then everyones already made friends and then suddenly gotto be up for lectures monday morning....hmmmm doesnt sound like a gud plan lol i wanna b there sat night! Ne1 else doin this???
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
hunter2124
where u livin

im living in Briarsfield,what bout u?
LeVintage!
hey everyone. I got a letter in the post saying that i should move in on the sunday 18th...due to congestion, but thing is im goin in on the saturday because i dont wanna turn up on sunday and then everyones already made friends and then suddenly gotto be up for lectures monday morning....hmmmm doesnt sound like a gud plan lol i wanna b there sat night! Ne1 else doin this???

also been talking to loads of people who have recieved the same letter andall of them r goin on 17th so dont worry plus if they wanna be like that just say that u want the contract extending as uve paid for 17th or u want a days rent reduction.
They wont be bothered to pay the solicitors fee to cover the change in the contract as it will cost them more than ur days rent

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 43
I got the same letter, but i say stuff them, im going on the sat, wanna go out on sat night!! hehe
Reply 44
yeeeeah! Heheheh So, how many Briarfielders r there then ????? :biggrin:
Reply 45
Hey everyone I'm new to the site, normally use 'Funky.com' to chat to other students. I'm studyin law and also stayin in briarfields. Think i'm just headind down on the sunday to miss the rush! Reaaly nervous now but also so excited. I'm so glad I chose mancheter Met, its one of the best choices i'v made. If i'd chosen any of my other choices i wouldn't have been as happy.
Reply 46
Hello and welcome! Yes you did you make the right choice for Manchester Met is amazingly wow! Hehe alrite then i'll see u in briarfields on Sunday! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending