Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In exactly one weeks time i will know 9 of my gcse results for ccea (Tuesday 23rd) and then i will have to wait two days for my three aqa results!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!! Ive been going through all these different emotions, but now i cant wait!!!!!! Hows everyone else doing?

ReputationRep:
    getting more and more nervous thinking i will do crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebadboy2k1)
    getting more and more nervous thinking i will do crap
    dont think like that, you will do great! What are you predicted?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh! I can't believe it. After the exams, it seemed like results day would never come - it was so far away... but here it is! I'm also increasingly doubting how I did as it gets closer to results day...

ReputationRep:
    i nvr found out my predicted grades lol..but if u include cwk in mocks i got sumthing like 3A*, 5A'S, 3B'S? altho i think one of those B's was probs a C (for french).

but even still the mocks don't provide any re-assurance as to how nxt week will go. i'm scared shitless cus im under a lot of family (inc. grandparents and aunts etc) pressure (they all think i'm clever) grrr. plus my rents shelled out a fortune on private education eek! so not good lol.

ReputationRep:
    o and btw i know those grades aren't exactly great but hey...it was mocks lol.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone anyway, im sure you will all do brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    It's scary but i can't wait - we've been waiting bloody long enough!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final_F)
    Ahh! I can't believe it. After the exams, it seemed like results day would never come - it was so far away... but here it is! I'm also increasingly doubting how I did as it gets closer to results day...
    Exactly! I thought they had gone well at the time, but the closer it gets, the more I think I'm going to not get the grades I want.

I just want to get them now and be done with it.

ReputationRep:
    It's getting really scary now- i hope i get the grades i want!

ReputationRep:
    does the results only come out in the UK only on 25??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatpotter)
    does the results only come out in the UK only on 25??
    Yep! Does anybody get their's sooner?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lot more nervous waiting for the results then I ever was doing the exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Two Tone)
    I'm a lot more nervous waiting for the results then I ever was doing the exams.
    Ive got to say i was the other way round i found that a week before they began i was terrified. I had a sick amount of work to do in that week though!

ReputationRep:
    I am so nervous now that there are only around 6 and a half days remaining. The wait felt so long, but now it is drawing in.

I've done crap, I'm a failure. Hit me with those fricking results!!!

I am very nervous i think i have floped, as the day comes closer i am panicing more.

ReputationRep:
    I was more nercous actually sititng the exams than now. I just really REALLY want to know my results. Whether there better or worse than I hoped I would just rather know either way. grrr so annoying.

But it is amazing how quickly its gone. And soon I'l be starting college too which is another scarry event! The last time I chekced it was over a month till results and now there just around the corner! Oh well. Good luck for results day everyone!

ReputationRep:
    What I don't understand is that we start our exams way before AS and A2 people, however we have 2 wait the longest! Not fair!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

Try not to panic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xlouisedoll)
    Yep! Does anybody get their's sooner?
    In Northern Ireland the exam board CCEA issues our GCSE results on 23rd August - this Tuesday coming!!! :p:

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.