Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    jerusalem can never be israels capital !! i dont know why they are removing the palestinians its such a poor attempt to create facts on the ground knowing full well the palestinians cant defend themselves against israels jet fighters, tanks and missiles !

the quicker israel starts listening to the international community and withdraws to the 1967 borders the quicker this mess cna be sorted out !!

ReputationRep:
    Yah that is true bashment.

Jews and arabs lived peacefully before all the stuff happening after world war 2; cant i go back that way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)
    Looking at bashment's link in his signature, you people have your thumb in nearly every pie. I know when i went to BUPA hospital in little aston, palestine now know as israel makes MRI machines and other highly advanced medical equipment, a filthy thought. Also, alot of military hardware comes from there but i do prefer that made in germany; those good people :rolleyes: .
    Who is you people? I have nothing to do with the owner of M&S (wish I did). Each person is separate. Also, is that envy? Why don't palestinians have good industries? Is their education system worse? I really don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    No I am not envious, I do not really care as I am just highlighting a point and you do not need to bite my head off. Well why is it we have a lot of Asian and Arab doctors, they do not have the opportunity with things like this conflict going on. You are walking to school and BOOM and Israeli tank takes out a school or whatever else occurs. Oh, i suppose they care for their own, global domination via comporate giants, as i remember from GCSE business studies. Am I sensing a conflict here, please chill.

ReputationRep:
    No I am not envious, I do not really care as I am just highlighting a point and you do not need to bite my head off. Well why is it we have a lot of Asian and Arab doctors, they do not have the opportunity with things like this conflict going on. You are walking to school and BOOM and Israeli tank takes out a school or whatever else occurs. Oh, i suppose they care for their own, global domination via comporate giants, as i remember from GCSE business studies. Am I sensing a conflict here, please chill.
    Sorry, I just don't like collectivization. And it's not as if israelis don't suffer bombings (one of the many reasosns why I'd never live there, I don't like the weather either).
    I just wish the palestinians coudl be better, and it's nt a matter of land, it's a matter of education, thinking, eating beter, thinking more about themselves and less about the rest...
    I have faith in them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, here we go another conflict on these forums, i do not want to argue. Well from my prospective and some others yes but it may be coincidence? I do know bill gates is home breed american, or is he jewish? which i know he isn't. Who owns DSG retail limited, please? Can japanese people be jewish or muslim, i never heard of any? thus is sony a one of those companies?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, here we go another conflict on these forums, i do not want to argue. Well from my prospective and some others yes but it may be coincidence? I do know bill gates is home breed american, or is he jewish? which i know he isn't. Who owns DSG retail limited, please? Can japanese people be jewish or muslim, i never heard of any? thus is sony a one of those companies?
    What about the King of Saudi Arabia, why doesn't he give money to the poor people in arab countries. I know Bill Gates gives money to Americans who do research to cure diseases and for scholarships.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and if you know any of them, would you ask them to pay part of my international student tuition in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anabelle)
    Oh, and if you know any of them, would you ask them to pay part of my international student tuition in the UK?
    Same thing here. And Mossad hasn't been returning my phone calls either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anabelle)
    Well you have really pi**ed me off, i am actually british. I was born here and so where my parents so get your bloody facts straight, so is it because i am not a white and a non-judochristian then i didnt get a place here? i studied in a **** comperhensive school, my mummy and daddy didnt pay for my grades like most of those public school toffs. Please i am very insulted, just because i do not have a classic english name, does that make me not british since i have as much right as anyone else to study here; more so than those idiots as i worked hard through many hurdles thanks to racist slurs etc. Please do not take that away from me.

things in the middle east will change, give it time.

Yeah i know bill gates give £100 million for 3rd world disease research etc. well those wahbis - saudi royal family are chums with the white house so i don't know what is goin on there.

ReputationRep:
    Well you have really pi**ed me off, i am actually british. I was born here and so where my parents so get your bloody facts straight, so is it because i am not a white and a non-judochristian then i didnt get a place here? i studied in a **** comperhensive school, my mummy and daddy didnt pay for my grades like most of those public school toffs. Please i am very insulted, just because i do not have a classic english name, does that make me not british since i have as much right as anyone else to study here; more so than those idiots as i worked hard through many hurdles thanks to racist slurs etc. Please do not take that away from me.

things in the middle east will change, give it time.

Yeah i know bill gates give £100 million for 3rd world disease research etc. well those wahbis - saudi royal family are chums with the white house so i don't know what is goin on there.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. I'm not British (what are you implying? does being British make you better of something like that?). I'm from Argentina and I went to a public school (here it means state funded and free) with people of all social clasaes (in a 3rd world country) and many religions, not many muslims though so I don't know much about them.
    Wats a classic English name? Smith?
    Here in America I'm not very aware of those things and don't pay much attention to last names... Hope they don't discriminate against me in the UK.
    Glad you pay local fees
    And you are in a much better position to meet wealthy jewish people, so please if you do tell them about poor jewish people in Argentina
    Also, what's a comprehensive school?

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks!

A comprehensive school is a government school so it is free (state funded) thus anyone and most people attend these. Oh, here public school means independant school so either a private school or bording school e.g. Eaton. Well i havent met any but as a doctor i will not discriminate against race, ethnicity, sexuality etc.

In the uk, you have to pay for university but it is government subsidised by the tax payer however you will have to pay as you an international student but they have quotas on the numbers that can come to study here. I know that, the rich jews we hear about is a fascade for the many poor and orginary ones around the world getting on with their lives etc.

"What about the King of Saudi Arabia, why doesn't he give money to the poor people in arab countries. I know Bill Gates gives money to Americans who do research to cure diseases and for scholarships."
    because he's too busy buying off americans...
    :p:

(Original post by Bismarck)
    Jews and Arabs were killing each other since at least the turn of the 20th century.
    "killing each other" the key phrase for me.

take jerusalem out of both's hands. give it to a body representing all 3 religions.
    Jerusalem should be secular. look at all the blood spilt over the centuries for that place.

Ok thanks!

A comprehensive school is a government school so it is free (state funded) thus anyone and most people attend these. Oh, here public school means independant school so either a private school or bording school e.g. Eaton. Well i havent met any but as a doctor i will not discriminate against race, ethnicity, sexuality etc.

In the uk, you have to pay for university but it is government subsidised by the tax payer however you will have to pay as you an international student but they have quotas on the numbers that can come to study here. I know that, the rich jews we hear about is a fascade for the many poor and orginary ones around the world getting on with their lives etc.
    um...its 'eton' eeeek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)

take jerusalem out of both's hands. give it to a body representing all 3 religions.Jerusalem should be secular. look at all the blood spilt over the centuries for that place.
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bashment)
    viper dont worry bro this is the same woman that says its ok to ignore the international court of justice !!
    Given that the ICJ's opinions are normally non-binding, she's legally right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)

take jerusalem out of both's hands. give it to a body representing all 3 religions.
    Jerusalem should be secular. look at all the blood spilt over the centuries for that place.
    Even if a vast majority of Jerusalem's citizens disagree with that decision? I suppose self-determination is good only in when it coincides with your other goals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    um...its 'eton' eeeek.
    Sorri i miss spelt it! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sl123451)
    Bashment and Viper, you are both clearly prats. At a time when the civil war in Israel and Israeli-occupied territory is at its climax, idiots like you Bashment, have that silly **** in your signature. Why the **** dont you think about how it might be a sensitive issue not just to isrealis ( 5/6th of isrealis are jewish) but jews worldwide.

And Bashment you are right, being a muslim supporting the Palestinians DOES mean that you will get labelled negatively. Because you are supporting evil. The arabs have the whole middle east- Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, (shall i go on!) but you are continually trying to weaken israels position. You might not know this but the whole of south lebanon, gaza, isreal, the west bank, jerusalem and jordan belonged to the jews before the romans came and chucked us out. The arabs were a lot later on the scene, so when they say they have religious right to Jerusalem and the West bank, they are speaking utter ****. Whats more, on the holiest Jewish site in the world, the site of the old temple and the still standing wailing wall, you arabs have built a mosque on the site and have threatened violence should anything happen to that mosque.
    I'm a prat, do u wanna explain why that is?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.