Turn on thread page Beta

A thread to rant and rave about GCSE's... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering, is he the fastest person ever to achieve 2 red gems?

ReputationRep:
    I agree, that is what needs to be done. I was just arguing against what henryt was suggesting.
    I wasn't saying that it should be done, but I did say that I would prefer to have harder exams rather than devalued exams .

No hard feelings or whatever :p:.

I'm just wondering, is he the fastest person ever to achieve 2 red gems?
    Maybe Jonathan is the person to receive the most red gems quickly.... But the troll who I was fighting with yesterday on "The Public School Society" thread got 5 warnings and a red gem within a few posts...

And isn't this "sir" thing a bit pretentious and OTT? What's he going on about?

ReputationRep:
    Gracious! Please stop fretting over me.

Sir Jonathan

ReputationRep:
    Sir, may I suggest that you stop intentionally irritating people, or you may have the dubious honor of becoming the fastest member to receive three red gems...

ReputationRep:
    lol. Sir isn't all that bad. A few witty comments here and there don't hurt anyone! Although, sometimes he can over do it. Its always fun to see pretentious people like that

He could be the forum clown? 3 Red Gems

Rock On Jon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vazzyb)
    lol. Sir isn't all that bad. A few witty comments here and there don't hurt anyone! Although, sometimes he can over do it. Its always fun to see pretentious people like that

He could be the forum clown? 3 Red Gems

Rock On Jon!!
    Well yes, but at this rate he his going to get himself banned. Not that he cares of course.... that much.

ReputationRep:
    Yea. He has a point. Watch the warning levels!

ReputationRep:
    I am glad I have two friends on the World Wide Web, anymore for anymore?

ReputationRep:
    lol. Sir isn't all that bad. A few witty comments here and there don't hurt anyone!
    Witty being the most inaccurate opinion of the year. He is an absolute cretin, ergo they are merely cries for attention, which he's got. So now he can f*ck off back to the rock from whence he came. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol ouch.

ReputationRep:
    lol ouch.
    It'll be a more poignant ouch when he wakes up tomorrow and realises no-one loves him.

ReputationRep:
    Your rudeness is inacceptable; hence your previous ban

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with all of u?
    this guy "SIR Jon" must be laughin his ass off!
    he provokes every1 on this board with a few postings and u fall for the bait EVERY TIME! if he annoys u all so much just chill and ignore him, then he might as well be banned!

(and yes i have realised that in posting this message i am in fact rising to his bait and being a complete hypocrite, but u people need told!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan213)
    Your rudeness is inacceptable; hence your previous ban
    *unacceptable - and, you don't know the reason why my ban was enforced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmopolitan)
    he provokes every1 on this board with a few postings and u fall for the bait EVERY TIME! if he annoys u all so much just chill and ignore him, then he might as well be banned!

(and yes i have realised that in posting this message i am in fact rising to his bait and being a complete hypocrite, but u people need told!)
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

I would agree. But sometimes it is fun to play along with these people and humour them.

ReputationRep:

good point Ads.
    play at will!

ReputationRep:

The question is, what is wrong with you? Can't you see that we're the ones doing the disobliging? If you cannot, then you sir, are a buffoon (much like the ape-like simpleton who is lurking this very minute, "pissing himself with laughter"). :rolleyes: It's quite amazing, how he talks in such an imperious manner, yet makes basic grammatical mistakes. Anyway there is a certain drollness about him which is a good 'ol fail safe if all else fails.

ReputationRep:

good point Ads.
    play at will!
    Like he needs your permission. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, let's rally to the cause of helping Sir.Jonathan achieve his third red gem.

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.