The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Originally Posted by sherunsaway
Come on guys, let's rally to the cause of helping Sir.Jonathan achieve his third red gem.

Hear hear - It's what he want's isn't it? :rolleyes:
Shamen
The question is, what is wrong with you? Can't you see that we're the ones doing the disobliging? If you cannot, then you sir, are a buffoon (much like the ape-like simpleton who is lurking this very minute, "pissing himself with laughter"). :rolleyes: It's quite amazing, how he talks in such an imperious manner, yet makes basic grammatical mistakes. Anyway there is a certain drollness about him which is a good 'ol fail safe if all else fails. :smile:

Whoa Shamen, you need to relax and refrain from misquoting others. I believe i said "laughing his ass off" not "pissing himself with laughter". I apologise for the crude way of describing his laughter, but being a "buffoon" from rural Ireland, i have not had much experience in engaging in such intellectual follies with the likes of you. For my "imperious manner" i apologise profusely!

Perphaps instead of analysing the grammatical errors in my post, you should have first looked at the venus sign which i believe is situated just above "number of posts". I feel, upon closer inspection, that you will find the venus symbol is for female! So who is the "sir" you are addressing and ridiculing for talking in such an "imperious" manner. It certainly isn't me, considering i'm a female with no noble blood in my veins of which i am aware. An easy mistake to make of course, but one i am surprised such an intelligent being such as yourself has missed.

Just pointing out some of YOUR errors Shamen, but perphaps i should just revert to my "good 'ol fail safe if all else fails" routine.

Slán
lol ease up on Sir Jonathon. like someone said....a few witty comments need never go a miss. besides it's entertaining as he's certainly getting those more concerned members into a fret over something as petty as the word Sir.
Reply 83
cosmopolitan
Whoa Shamen, you need to relax and refrain from misquoting others. I believe i said "laughing his ass off" not "pissing himself with laughter". I apologise for the crude way of describing his laughter, but being a "buffoon" from rural Ireland, i have not had much experience in engaging in such intellectual follies with the likes of you. For my "imperious manner" i apologise profusely!

Perphaps instead of analysing the grammatical errors in my post, you should have first looked at the venus sign which i believe is situated just above "number of posts". I feel, upon closer inspection, that you will find the venus symbol is for female! So who is the "sir" you are addressing and ridiculing for talking in such an "imperious" manner. It certainly isn't me, considering i'm a female with no noble blood in my veins of which i am aware. An easy mistake to make of course, but one i am surprised such an intelligent being such as yourself has missed.

Just pointing out some of YOUR errors Shamen, but perphaps i should just revert to my "good 'ol fail safe if all else fails" routine.

Slán

Whoa Slán, you need to relax and refrain from mis-interpreting. :smile: Made yourself look like a bit of an idiot by doing that. :p: *pisses self* - Night.
Perhaps it is not the GCSE's that are getting easier, or the grade boundaries coming down, but the students getting cleverar- I like that theory, it appeals to my ego- plus it restores my faith in education.
Reply 85
Cosomopolitan - he was talking about Jonathan.
*Slán- goodbye in Irish
*idiot- yes-always have been
misinterpret- all the time, blame it on results stress and my brother gettin 3 A's in his A levels just before i get my results.(+he got 8 A*s and 2 As at GCSE, perphaps thats why i have a lot of animosity towards males, and being addressed as a male!)
Reply 87
cosmopolitan
blame it on results stress and my brother gettin 3 A's in his A levels just before i get my results.(+he got 8 A*s and 2 As at GCSE, perphaps thats why i have a lot of animosity towards males, and being addressed as a male!)

We don't care, keep shtoom! :p:
Whizz Kid
We don't care, keep shtoom! :p:

harsh! :smile: :rolleyes: :smile:
Reply 89
To the coward who tried to disgruntle me anonymously, via the rep system, this is for you:

Shamen
Witty being the most inaccurate opinion of the year. He is an absolute cretin, ergo they are merely cries for attention, which he's got. So now he can f*ck off back to the rock from whence he came.

You gave me negative rep for this, with the exegesis, "Tautology, laddie". I want to egest the fact that tautology means to repeat an initial meaning, albeit with different words. If you can use your splendiferous sub-divisional skills and explain to me where exactly in the above passage, I am guilty of exercising tautology, that would be most appreiciated... :rolleyes:

Latest