Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by sherunsaway
    Come on guys, let's rally to the cause of helping Sir.Jonathan achieve his third red gem.
    Hear hear - It's what he want's isn't it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    The question is, what is wrong with you? Can't you see that we're the ones doing the disobliging? If you cannot, then you sir, are a buffoon (much like the ape-like simpleton who is lurking this very minute, "pissing himself with laughter"). :rolleyes: It's quite amazing, how he talks in such an imperious manner, yet makes basic grammatical mistakes. Anyway there is a certain drollness about him which is a good 'ol fail safe if all else fails.
    Whoa Shamen, you need to relax and refrain from misquoting others. I believe i said "laughing his ass off" not "pissing himself with laughter". I apologise for the crude way of describing his laughter, but being a "buffoon" from rural Ireland, i have not had much experience in engaging in such intellectual follies with the likes of you. For my "imperious manner" i apologise profusely!

Perphaps instead of analysing the grammatical errors in my post, you should have first looked at the venus sign which i believe is situated just above "number of posts". I feel, upon closer inspection, that you will find the venus symbol is for female! So who is the "sir" you are addressing and ridiculing for talking in such an "imperious" manner. It certainly isn't me, considering i'm a female with no noble blood in my veins of which i am aware. An easy mistake to make of course, but one i am surprised such an intelligent being such as yourself has missed.

Just pointing out some of YOUR errors Shamen, but perphaps i should just revert to my "good 'ol fail safe if all else fails" routine.

Slán

ReputationRep:
    lol ease up on Sir Jonathon. like someone said....a few witty comments need never go a miss. besides it's entertaining as he's certainly getting those more concerned members into a fret over something as petty as the word Sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmopolitan)
    Whoa Shamen, you need to relax and refrain from misquoting others. I believe i said "laughing his ass off" not "pissing himself with laughter". I apologise for the crude way of describing his laughter, but being a "buffoon" from rural Ireland, i have not had much experience in engaging in such intellectual follies with the likes of you. For my "imperious manner" i apologise profusely!

Perphaps instead of analysing the grammatical errors in my post, you should have first looked at the venus sign which i believe is situated just above "number of posts". I feel, upon closer inspection, that you will find the venus symbol is for female! So who is the "sir" you are addressing and ridiculing for talking in such an "imperious" manner. It certainly isn't me, considering i'm a female with no noble blood in my veins of which i am aware. An easy mistake to make of course, but one i am surprised such an intelligent being such as yourself has missed.

Just pointing out some of YOUR errors Shamen, but perphaps i should just revert to my "good 'ol fail safe if all else fails" routine.

Slán
    Whoa Slán, you need to relax and refrain from mis-interpreting. Made yourself look like a bit of an idiot by doing that. :p: *pisses self* - Night.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it is not the GCSE's that are getting easier, or the grade boundaries coming down, but the students getting cleverar- I like that theory, it appeals to my ego- plus it restores my faith in education.

ReputationRep:
    Cosomopolitan - he was talking about Jonathan.

ReputationRep:
    *Slán- goodbye in Irish
    *idiot- yes-always have been
    misinterpret- all the time, blame it on results stress and my brother gettin 3 A's in his A levels just before i get my results.(+he got 8 A*s and 2 As at GCSE, perphaps thats why i have a lot of animosity towards males, and being addressed as a male!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmopolitan)
    blame it on results stress and my brother gettin 3 A's in his A levels just before i get my results.(+he got 8 A*s and 2 As at GCSE, perphaps thats why i have a lot of animosity towards males, and being addressed as a male!)
    We don't care, keep shtoom! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    We don't care, keep shtoom! :p:
    harsh! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    To the coward who tried to disgruntle me anonymously, via the rep system, this is for you:

(Original post by Shamen)
    Witty being the most inaccurate opinion of the year. He is an absolute cretin, ergo they are merely cries for attention, which he's got. So now he can f*ck off back to the rock from whence he came.
    You gave me negative rep for this, with the exegesis, "Tautology, laddie". I want to egest the fact that tautology means to repeat an initial meaning, albeit with different words. If you can use your splendiferous sub-divisional skills and explain to me where exactly in the above passage, I am guilty of exercising tautology, that would be most appreiciated... :rolleyes:

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.