Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had a quick look & couldn't find a similar poll. Forgive me if it's been done and I overlooked it.

The poll is pretty much self-explanatory. I've decided to add the second option because I guess some people won't meet the grades but still may get in due to undersubscription.

This is a public poll. Just to cover myself when people see their names up there.

This is for A2 results only. I guess that's obvious because people getting their AS/GCSE results won't have uni offers yet.

I know it's not results day yet but I couldn't resist getting in there early :p: GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

ReputationRep:
    I know at least 3 people who've already met their offer for their firm, and a few other uncons on gap years
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Is this for highers as well?

They got their results on the 9th (last week)

Other than that, good post

ReputationRep:
    What about those who narrowly missed out on insurance but managed to blag their way into that? :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I had to laugh at PQ selecting "Not going to uni this year/getting results this year but I can't resist a poll"

(Sorry)

ReputationRep:
    Nooo, this thread makes it all so... real! :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I've had a quick look & couldn't find a similar poll. Forgive me if it's been done and I overlooked it.

The poll is pretty much self-explanatory. I've decided to add the second option because I guess some people won't meet the grades but still may get in due to undersubscription.

This is a public poll. Just to cover myself when people see their names up there.

This is for A2 results only. I guess that's obvious because people getting their AS/GCSE results won't have uni offers yet.

I know it's not results day yet but I couldn't resist getting in there early :p: GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

You and your Polls Mike

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kizdesai)
    What about those who narrowly missed out on insurance but managed to blag their way into that? :rolleyes:
    Why... do you plan on being one of them? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Ana)
    Is this for highers as well?

They got their results on the 9th (last week)

Other than that, good post
    Yes I guess it is Sorry I don't know anything about the Scottish system

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, there are going to be so many polls and threads to attend to tomorrow! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I desperately want to check the first option now, but I don't want to tempt fate :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    I desperately want to check the first option now, but I don't want to tempt fate :p:
    Same here. Arggh. I shall be v.disapointed if i don't get in - everyone else I know seems to be relying on the assumption that I will :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Good old PQ :p: Always adding that option to my polls.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't include an option for people who had unconditional offers. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Us unconditionals don't count, as we have no grades to meet.

ReputationRep:
    Well I voted anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    Well I voted anyway :p:
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Ana)
    Same here. Arggh. I shall be v.disapointed if i don't get in - everyone else I know seems to be relying on the assumption that I will :eek:
    Same here!! I'm worried though because someone I know going to the same uni as me got their welcome pack yesterday...and I've had nothing! Argh!

ReputationRep:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.