Turn on thread page Beta

Stupid labels watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Where is this exactly? and has anyone ever visited it?
    http://www.afunworld.com/img375.htm

ReputationRep:
    you can usually get a vast array of stupid labels on prescriptions. My mum is on a gluten free diet and once got bread on prescription when she started which said on the label, 'eat as instructed', with the instruction suggesting sandwiches and toast....

ReputationRep:
    ok this was not really a label but still quite humorous.

:rolleyes: Bought a new microwave, took it out of its box. Opened up the microwave door to get the instruction booklet. Page 1 stated the instructions for getting the microwave out of the box correctly! There was also instructions on how to open the door! Where is the logic in that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hd7481)
    ok this was not really a label but still quite humorous.

:rolleyes: Bought a new microwave, took it out of its box. Opened up the microwave door to get the instruction booklet. Page 1 stated the instructions for getting the microwave out of the box correctly! There was also instructions on how to open the door! Where is the logic in that?
    The instructions for our new vacum state...
    Plug cord into outlet...
    turn power switch to on position.....
    Do not run over large items...
    not for use on wet floors...
    not for use outdoors....
    change bag when full....
    replace belt when broken...
    unplug before storing.

My fav is on the hair dryer...
    Do not submerge in water!

ReputationRep:
    at sign at a funeral said, "exit one way" and had arrows pointing in two directions
    i dont know

ReputationRep:
    if i remember rightly i did see "1.open packet 2.eat product"
    on some no-name brand cereal once... well DUH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    at sign at a funeral said, "exit one way" and had arrows pointing in two directions
    i dont know
    That made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    i dont know
    reminds me suddenly of the opening to Scary Movie 1: Two signs, one leads to Safety, the other leads to Certain Death - so the girl chooses to die.........

ReputationRep:
    actually it was a graveyard, dont knwo why i said funeral

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    reminds me suddenly of the opening to Scary Movie 1: Two signs, one leads to Safety, the other leads to Certain Death - so the girl chooses to die.........
    Yep, the big chested, ditzy blonde who instead of running out the frontdoor proceeds to run up the stairs. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Yep, the big chested, ditzy blonde who instead of running out the frontdoor proceeds to run up the stairs. :rolleyes:
    yes thats what i hate about most american scary movies,you can always know whats going to happen . Dizzy Blonde can run out of house but instead the murderer hurts her leg so shes running up the stairs hurt while he walks up slowly. Also on most horrow films its always 1 giel whos runningas fast as she can to get away, the killer is walking but still manages to catch up with her. How weird!! Ive began to hate Thriller movies lately

ReputationRep:
    i remember seeing a can of tuna or salmon from Sainsbury's (i think) and it said: "may contain fish" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i have a pair of jeans telling me how to put them on.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.