first kisses Watch

This discussion is closed.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
dah...drunk lying on a sofa when i was 15...with a friend who fancied me at the time
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I cant realy remember mine but i was in junior school aged 11 i think.. it wasn't too bad cos we were mates b4 n jus ad a laugh.. practise meks perfect?! ha

Fell sorry for those who haven't at like 18 plus.. get ur sen out there people... jus go 4 it - wots the worse thta cud happen??
babyblueeyes
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
I cant realy remember mine but i was in junior school aged 11 i think.. it wasn't too bad cos we were mates b4 n jus ad a laugh.. practise meks perfect?! ha

Fell sorry for those who haven't at like 18 plus.. get ur sen out there people... jus go 4 it - wots the worse thta cud happen??
I think my first kiss was when i was 9,i had a boyfriend and we just had a snog and then he stuck his tounge in my mouth and i pulled away and i said wot r u doin? he then told me it was french kissing,(quite impressed at that age) ,.
xAngelx
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by babyblueeyes)
I think my first kiss was when i was 9,i had a boyfriend and we just had a snog and then he stuck his tounge in my mouth and i pulled away and i said wot r u doin? he then told me it was french kissing,(quite impressed at that age) ,.
i cant exactly remember how old i was i think i might have been 10 or 11 but it was in the boot of a car, not quite the back seat stage yet (damn)
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
i cant exactly remember how old i was i think i might have been 10 or 11 but it was in the boot of a car, not quite the back seat stage yet (damn)
Boot of a car? Like inside the boot? Curled up?
xAngelx
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Boot of a car? Like inside the boot? Curled up?
i dont get the joke /
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
i dont get the joke /
NO, it wasn't a joke. You said that you were kissed in the boot of a car, so...meaning that surely it would be cramped in tehre...
xAngelx
Report 15 years ago
NO, it wasn't a joke. You said that you were kissed in the boot of a car, so...meaning that surely it would be cramped in tehre...
oh right sorry yeah it was quite a small car old VW
babyblueeyes
Report 15 years ago
what about you when was your first kiss??
voodooAkko
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
13.he were 16.
we met at a golf summer camp
the kiss happened at a golf course...........'-_-
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got mine when i was 12. I was at a mate's party and we were playin this game where we were all in a room with all the lights turned out, and the guys had to find a girl and kiss them. The kiss i had was really horrible!
brasil85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
On a train going to London. She was hot, it seemed to go on for so long and it was good.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my first kiss was in year 4, it was under my primary school desk nd then behind the door. But i was only about 7 and i bit his lip. I am alot more experienced now though! (",)
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
my first kiss was in year 4, it was under my primary school desk nd then behind the door. But i was only about 7 and i bit his lip. I am alot more experienced now though! (",)
As a dedication to my 700th post, I in NO WAY whatsoever immediatly thought 'slapper' when i read that post.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
As a dedication to my 700th post, I in NO WAY whatsoever immediatly thought 'slapper' when i read that post.
im not a slapper. Why would i be?its only a kiss?i didnt have another kiss properly till i was about 11 after that anyway.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and i dont think kissing loads of people can make you a slapper any way. Take one of my old mates, she slept with 2 people in the space of half and hour, i still dont call that a slapper because she was single its her body and she can do what she likes with it.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how do u define slapper?
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
how do u define slapper?
the same way youd define pimp.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
slapper is someone who has a boyfriend/girlfriend and sleeps around.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
the same way youd define pimp.
no because pimps dont do anything they just make money of there girls.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads