first kisses Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
no because pimps dont do anything they just make money of there girls.
pimps sleep around with any girl they want and make money...thats exactly what a slapper would do..
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
awww, does everyone remember their first kiss?

was it good or was it bad?

x x x
First one was not that good, butthe second was certainly unforgetable
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
pimps sleep around with any girl they want and make money...thats exactly what a slapper would do..
i dont think you understand what a pimp is. A pimpo is someone who has a group of girls(prostitutes) working for him, who go out make there money and give it to them. A pimp does not always go around sleeping with people.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont think you understand what a pimp is. A pimpo is someone who has a group of girls(prostitutes) working for him, who go out make there money and give it to them. A pimp does not always go around sleeping with people.
uh huh..cool..
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they sleep with them as well! and i think anna mihgt be using a broader term pimp as well which would led to this misunderstanding
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
uh huh..cool..
i know that was being sarky but i'll just say that i was only saying what a pimp was. If you know of another word for it then im sorry, but that was what i have been brought up to believe what a pimp is.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
they sleep with them as well! and i think anna mihgt be using a broader term pimp as well which would led to this misunderstanding
thankyou
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my pleasure!
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not always, some of them do but some dont. To Anna , by the way what were you told was a pimp? (it may be right but i thought what i thought was true)
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i know that was being sarky but i'll just say that i was only saying what a pimp was. If you know of another word for it then im sorry, but that was what i have been brought up to believe what a pimp is.
Dont worry, im not to bothered about this convo lol! I dont have the energy to argue or i would have had a strong comeback lol...
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
Dont worry, im not to bothered about this convo lol! I dont have the energy to argue or i would have had a strong comeback lol...
i didnt want to argue i just asked what you thought it was! yes it is a sad thing to be talking about aint it! (",)
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not always, some of them do but some dont. To Anna , by the way what were you told was a pimp? (it may be right but i thought what i thought was true)
agreed some do some dont
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
agreed some do some dont
what a way to make a living (",)
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i didnt want to argue i just asked what you thought it was! yes it is a sad thing to be talking about aint it! (",)
yes! lol,oh well,pimps are asswipes and we don't need to know what they are because they display it so blatantly..
Poc ar buile
Report 14 years ago
*cough* with my first cousin *cough*
luce20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
eughg I remember my mine(sadly), was very drunk, on my first night out on the town with my buddies. Did regret it v much when he dumped me for feeling guilty because he just wanted sex!(perhaps Ive gone into too much detail there!)
jonas123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine was at some party somewhere. Was good, but didn't see her (ever) again. She said she had to go somewhere, and kinda disappeared. :confused:
Weirdo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was 16... made out with a friend's friend :rolleyes: didn't really know him, and have never spoken to him since, but I don't regret it...
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I pulled some randomer when I was 11 or 12 and it felt like I'd stuck my tounge in a washing machine and my tonsils are still recovering... :rolleyes:

Ah well - had a lot better since.
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine was when I was 15 - at my friend's 16. Lovely guy that was a friend of one of my mates, we were standing around just talking and then suddenly he leant in and kissed me. Was nice. .
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1203)
79.56%
Leave (309)
20.44%

Watched Threads