Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was vile, it was when I was 14 I think it was on a carpark in front of all my mates, and the guy had just been sick. Classy!!
    I've actually had worse kisses since though which is worrying.

ReputationRep:
    Some times I half consider going to a cheesy night club just to get my first kiss. The clubs I go to tend to be heavily student and male oriented.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    mine was so nice. I was infatuated with this guy at school when I was 14, he was 18. He took me out on a date and then brought me home and kissed me, I couldn't believe it. I was in heaven.
    He broke my heart, took me 2 years to get over him :rolleyes:
    But i'm great now!
    14/18, interesting age difference!

ReputationRep:
    dont just go out looking for your first kiss, thers no point,its not big deal if you havent kissed anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    14/18, interesting age difference!
    Yeah was kinda, but he was immature and I suppose I was maturish. Looking back its crazy, but at the time, there wasn't really an issue!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's time for me to go and hide in a corner somewhere...
    why are u going to hide in a corner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    Yeah was kinda, but he was immature and I suppose I was maturish. Looking back its crazy, but at the time, there wasn't really an issue!
    The hormones rushing through the head...

ReputationRep:
    they say that you are meant to take four years off of a blokes age to get his real age lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    and male oriented.
    probably not a good place to start

ReputationRep:
    2776, how did u get all them little green gems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    they say that you are meant to take four years off of a blokes age to get his real age lol
    I don't think that means when you're teenagers!

I wouldn;t date anybody younger than 18 but I think 18 is ok but when I am 22 I will probably think its too young. I also like older woemn too (but no older than 30 in most cases).

ReputationRep:
    damn all those 36 year-olds going around acting like 32 year-olds!

ReputationRep:
    2776, how did u get all them little green gems?
    Through people kind enough to give me rep.

i.e. click on teh button near the reply (the yellow one) and you can click on disapprove/approve to give rep out

ReputationRep:
    lol, my last little fling was 27, im only 18, i think that was too big an age gap, well it was for me anyway. He is at the age where he is prob thinking of getting married, i dnt want to get married yet!

ReputationRep:
    oh ok.

dont suppose anyone wants to give me some rep do they?lol

ReputationRep:
    lol, my last little fling was 27, im only 18, i think that was too big an age gap, well it was for me anyway. He is at the age where he is prob thinking of getting married, i dnt want to get married yet!
    I can't understand mean that like women that young, I mean 16 is like much too youung for me and thats only a 5 year age gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Through people kind enough to give me rep.

i.e. click on teh button near the reply (the yellow one) and you can click on disapprove/approve to give rep out
    Is rep meant to value quality of posts or whether the person giving it just agrees with what the other person is saying / sucking up to them?

ReputationRep:
    Is rep meant to value quality of posts or whether the person giving it just agrees with what the other person is saying / sucking up to them?
    Supposed to value the post quality. But it is abused a lot. Through rep whoring etc.

It is post count divided by 100

ReputationRep:
    i think it depends on the individual tho, some girls are really mature, some are immature, same with blokes, some are mature, some are not

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I can't exactly remember my first kiss.....

Oh wait, I remember now. I have never kissed a girl before. There you go! I'm the first person on this forum to have never kissed a girl!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.