first kisses Watch

This discussion is closed.
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Likewise with amazingtrade, I'm awaiting mine at 17, I'd definitely would rather save it for someone i do care about.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sassy_j)
i think it depends on the individual tho, some girls are really mature, some are immature, same with blokes, some are mature, some are not
My last girlfriend was 22. I think it's mainly older blokes going for younger girls, not the other way around. I must be a special case!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
I'm 18 and I can't exactly remember my first kiss.....

Oh wait, I remember now. I have never kissed a girl before. There you go! I'm the first person on this forum to have never kissed a girl!
I am sorry to break this bad news to you but I can beat that score. I am 21 and never kissed a girl before.

I have been close to doing it but never actually done it. (Kissing I mean).
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theone)
Likewise with amazingtrade, I'm awaiting mine at 17, I'd definitely would rather save it for someone i do care about.
Your sig is a future classic.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Your sig is a future classic.
Thanks muchly
sassy_j
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i much prefer hugs to kisses anyway lol
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm 14 and I've never kissed a guy or had a bf. But I'm not looking for anyone (ugh- school's enough of a problem for me to worry about) and the guys that have asked me are these immature freshmen that can't find gf's and don't know me at all.

Ewww! This senior guy might have a crush on me (or so I'm told) but I'm avoiding him now (good thing too!).
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i much prefer hugs to kisses anyway lol
...objectively disagrees
misty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think its true about boys being generally more immature than girls between like 13-18.
At the moment Im with a guy who's 27, and I'm 17. I wouldn't say it was too noticeable, even though its such a big age gap.
sassy_j
Rep:
?
well, i like kisses too, but i love hugs,lol
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
my first kiss was at 13 with my boyfriend that was 15. I was really really shy and didn't really know how to do it...but then you know,practice makes perfect. I have to admit though,it was a bit nasty the first time! i didnt feel like doing it again...but then things changed.
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
uuuuhhh yea I know- I'm really afraid that by the time I do get a BF and we kiss or w/e -- I won't know how to.
sassy_j
Rep:
?
i think everyone kisses differently, there is no set way to kiss, just go with the flow, if you dont know what to do, just copy what they do
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
my first kiss was at 13 with my boyfriend that was 15. I was really really shy and didn't really know how to do it...but then you know,practice makes perfect. I have to admit though,it was a bit nasty the first time! i didnt feel like doing it again...but then things changed.
You make it sound dead sexi*

*said in a northern accent
misty
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think everyone kisses differently, there is no set way to kiss, just go with the flow, if you dont know what to do, just copy what they do
ditto that. everyone is totally different!
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LoL I'll try to remember that~* *dances around* I think I might ask this guy if he wants to go to the Winter Gala w/ me! But I'm really afraid of rejection~and I don't know him too well (I was hoping to get to know him..hehehe..) But I'm more of the "traditional type" <--(w/e that is..) and not too into asking guys- but waiting for some1 to ask me.
sassy_j
Rep:
?
im really chuffed, this is the the longest thread iv ever posted
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I am sorry to break this bad news to you but I can beat that score. I am 21 and never kissed a girl before.

I have been close to doing it but never actually done it. (Kissing I mean).
Sorry, didn't see your post there! I just jumped straight to the last page and made my mark.

I'm not really bothered anyways and would prefer it to be with someone I really care about.
Svivafia
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im really chuffed, this is the the longest thread iv ever posted
apparently u picked an interesting topic~*

Anyways I g2g but I'll probably come back to see what others have said. Ciao!
sassy_j
Rep:
?
go for it girl!

if he rejects you, he is just a stupid so and so.

you know, i think im going to make myself a new years resoltuion to ask someone i really like out-face 2 face
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise