Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cheerio dracos goddess x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Sorry, didn't see your post there! I just jumped straight to the last page and made my mark.

I'm not really bothered anyways and would prefer it to be with someone I really care about.
    Yeah its the same here. I know I have missed out sex etc but at least I am getting an education and sex can come later on.

Its better that way rather than being scally shagging everynight and dosn't even have a single GCSE to their name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    go for it girl!

if he rejects you, he is just a stupid so and so.

you know, i think im going to make myself a new years resoltuion to ask someone i really like out-face 2 face
    Good for you. At the end of the day, if nobody takes risks then it would a very boring existence.

ReputationRep:
    go for it girl!

if he rejects you, he is just a stupid so and so.

you know, i think im going to make myself a new years resoltuion to ask someone i really like out-face 2 face
    asking someone out is so 1999!

ReputationRep:
    thats true, some people go and get pregnant and end up throwing their education down the pan (hope i havent offended anyone who has done that!?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    asking someone out is so 1999!
    corey, why do you always put a downer on things?!

ReputationRep:
    and anyeway, its not "so 1999" for me, because if it was, i wouldnt have it as my new years rsoltuion in 2004 would i!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yeah its the same here. I know I have missed out sex etc but at least I am getting an education and sex can come later on.

Its better that way rather than being scally shagging everynight and dosn't even have a single GCSE to their name.
    Yea, education first, girls second, lol. I haven't even been out with a girl before. Been asked a few times but I thought I was a bit too young back then (13-14) so I turned them down. Looks like I will be months into my university degree before something happens...

ReputationRep:
    corey why do u have a grey gem?

ReputationRep:
    -ve rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You make it sound dead sexi*

*said in a northern accent
    loll hehe i do?

ReputationRep:
    someone's neg repped him, lol, he's probably got between -10 and 10 rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    someone's neg repped him, lol, he's probably got between -10 and 10 rep.
    -13 if I remember correctly

ReputationRep:
    oh dear

im not surprised, he never has nything nice to say

sorry, but its true

ReputationRep:
    If you kiss a girl guys just remember to be gentle. A rough first kiss is the biggest turn off I can think of.
    I went on a date with a guy that I really liked once and we had a really good time, but I couldnt see him again because our first kiss was so bad that I felt so repulsed that I couldnt possibly have ever kissed him again. He just literally thrust his tongue so far down my throat that I thought I was going to throw up, it just isnt nice.

ReputationRep:
    Corey is ok he has never said anything to offend me.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear

im not surprised, he never has nything nice to say

sorry, but its true
    Ah,

He did suggest the new debate thread, which is a great idea.

Caz is the one that always gets on my nerves.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was when I was about 14, outside my then girlfriends house. Went on for about five minutes lol - needless to say I was a happy chappy that night lol

ReputationRep:
    I was 12, she was 11, it was on the bus journey home from a school trip to Hadrian's wall. 20 or so 12 year olds staring and laughing at you is not an enjoyable first kiss.
    It's only a kiss though, and not something I would of particularly of liked to save for the right person. To have experience is very beneficial when you do meet someone you like

ReputationRep:
    i guess experience is a good thing, but if your with someone who u really like and they really like u, i dnt think they will mind if u dnt have experience

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.