Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well, if lips made contact then yes I guess.
    yea but the girl who kissed me i never liked her she got her friends loads of them to hold me down.

ReputationRep:
    Cupid would have been very disapointed with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Cupid would have been very disapointed with me.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    why?
    It was no great romantic occurence. In fact I think I thought if I ever see that young lady again in my whole life then I would like the ground I'm standing on to become a large hole.

ReputationRep:
    It was no great romantic occurence. In fact I think I thought if I ever see that young lady again in my whole life then I would like the ground I'm standing on to become a large hole.
    i was attacked on my 1st kiss

i wish i could go back in time

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it I actually remember this a lot more clearly than I do the first time I went one better . That was obviously less memorable.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it I actually remember this a lot more clearly than I do the first time I went one better . That was obviously less memorable.
    In fact it probably lasted longer!

ReputationRep:
    I was 14, in the garden of my friends house at a fireworks party. Was quite romantic actually, and not too bad for a first kiss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    I was 14, in the garden of my friends house at a fireworks party. Was quite romantic actually, and not too bad for a first kiss
    and then you woke up.Sorry joke.

ReputationRep:
    The first time I nearly did it was too complex to explain here so I am not going to.

The second time was at school (again) and some girl just asked if I wanted a snog. I politly declined explaining my mum would not be too pleased if she found out.

ReputationRep:
    and then you woke up.Sorry joke.
    did i mention ive overtaken you on the boards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The first time I nearly did it was too complex to explain here so I am not going to.

The second time was at school (again) and some girl just asked if I wanted a snog. I politly declined explaining my mum would not be too pleased if she found out.
    well if you had said no to her i would of had to throw a brick at you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    did i mention ive overtaken you on the boards?
    yes well done but when you leave for that while that is when i will overtake you

ReputationRep:
    yes well done but when you leave for that while that is when i will overtake you
    yes, you will, but ll i want is demi god before i go

ReputationRep:
    yes, you will, but ll i want is demi god before i go
    im sure you will be

ReputationRep:
    im sure you will be
    i hope so.....

ReputationRep:
    thoroughly amusing. at the ages of 14/15 me and my 2 mates went to an annual party (takes place in a random field in the middle of the countryside, 100 of us would turn up, drink copiously and camp for the night with music blaring). we had a 2 litre bottle filled with an *interesting* mixture of spirits (nicked a bit from each bottle out of each of our parents alcohol cabinets - i know you've all done it too!), drank it far too quickly and we all got our first pulls that night. was amusing being groped in the middle of a field by a pubescent teenage boy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlywee)
    thoroughly amusing. at the ages of 14/15 me and my 2 mates went to an annual party (takes place in a random field in the middle of the countryside, 100 of us would turn up, drink copiously and camp for the night with music blaring). we had a 2 litre bottle filled with an *interesting* mixture of spirits (nicked a bit from each bottle out of each of our parents alcohol cabinets - i know you've all done it too!), drank it far too quickly and we all got our first pulls that night. was amusing being groped in the middle of a field by a pubescent teenage boy...
    lol....onlywee lost it when she was 14.....by some1 she probably didnt know!

ReputationRep:
    lol....onlywee lost it when she was 14.....by some1 she probably didnt know!
    i was 9

ReputationRep:
    i was 9
    you cant even get hard when your 9......

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.