This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well, if lips made contact then yes I guess.
yea but the girl who kissed me i never liked her she got her friends loads of them to hold me down.
Michael Beaver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cupid would have been very disapointed with me.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
Cupid would have been very disapointed with me.
why?
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
why?
It was no great romantic occurence. In fact I think I thought if I ever see that young lady again in my whole life then I would like the ground I'm standing on to become a large hole.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It was no great romantic occurence. In fact I think I thought if I ever see that young lady again in my whole life then I would like the ground I'm standing on to become a large hole.
i was attacked on my 1st kiss

i wish i could go back in time
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thinking about it I actually remember this a lot more clearly than I do the first time I went one better . That was obviously less memorable.
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thinking about it I actually remember this a lot more clearly than I do the first time I went one better . That was obviously less memorable.
In fact it probably lasted longer!
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I was 14, in the garden of my friends house at a fireworks party. Was quite romantic actually, and not too bad for a first kiss
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onlylittleme)
I was 14, in the garden of my friends house at a fireworks party. Was quite romantic actually, and not too bad for a first kiss
and then you woke up.Sorry joke.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The first time I nearly did it was too complex to explain here so I am not going to.

The second time was at school (again) and some girl just asked if I wanted a snog. I politly declined explaining my mum would not be too pleased if she found out.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
and then you woke up.Sorry joke.
did i mention ive overtaken you on the boards?
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The first time I nearly did it was too complex to explain here so I am not going to.

The second time was at school (again) and some girl just asked if I wanted a snog. I politly declined explaining my mum would not be too pleased if she found out.
well if you had said no to her i would of had to throw a brick at you
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
did i mention ive overtaken you on the boards?
yes well done but when you leave for that while that is when i will overtake you
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes well done but when you leave for that while that is when i will overtake you
yes, you will, but ll i want is demi god before i go
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes, you will, but ll i want is demi god before i go
im sure you will be
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im sure you will be
i hope so.....
onlywee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thoroughly amusing. at the ages of 14/15 me and my 2 mates went to an annual party (takes place in a random field in the middle of the countryside, 100 of us would turn up, drink copiously and camp for the night with music blaring). we had a 2 litre bottle filled with an *interesting* mixture of spirits (nicked a bit from each bottle out of each of our parents alcohol cabinets - i know you've all done it too!), drank it far too quickly and we all got our first pulls that night. was amusing being groped in the middle of a field by a pubescent teenage boy...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onlywee)
thoroughly amusing. at the ages of 14/15 me and my 2 mates went to an annual party (takes place in a random field in the middle of the countryside, 100 of us would turn up, drink copiously and camp for the night with music blaring). we had a 2 litre bottle filled with an *interesting* mixture of spirits (nicked a bit from each bottle out of each of our parents alcohol cabinets - i know you've all done it too!), drank it far too quickly and we all got our first pulls that night. was amusing being groped in the middle of a field by a pubescent teenage boy...
lol....onlywee lost it when she was 14.....by some1 she probably didnt know!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol....onlywee lost it when she was 14.....by some1 she probably didnt know!
i was 9
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i was 9
you cant even get hard when your 9......
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.18%
Confident (65)
13.63%
Indifferent (66)
13.84%
Unsure (119)
24.95%
Worried (188)
39.41%

Watched Threads