The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Try posting in the academic subforum, you might get more post that way
Reply 2
Try posting in the academic subforum, you might get more post that way

fanks
Reply 3
evil munchkin
Did anyone have 2 do their statistics GCSE in Yr 10 becuase i have 2 just b cos im gud at maths?

Oh yes, I remember doing that. I attended about 2 lessons in all and then never went again. It was possibly the most boring 3/4 of an hour I have experienced.
Reply 4
Mr White
Oh yes, I remember doing that. I attended about 2 lessons in all and then never went again. It was possibly the most boring 3/4 of an hour I have experienced.

im made 2 do it! and a yr early!
Reply 5
evil munchkin
im made 2 do it! and a yr early!

It was optional for us, I opted in the negative.
Reply 6
evil munchkin
Did anyone have 2 do their statistics GCSE in Yr 10 becuase i have 2 just b cos im gud at maths?

You mean:

Did anyone get to do their statistics GCSE in Yr 10 because i get to just because i'm good at maths?
Reply 7
Alec
It was optional for us, I opted in the negative.

i sort of like statistics but is does get really boring sometimes!
Reply 8
Lord Huntroyde
You mean:

Did anyone get to do their statistics GCSE in Yr 10 because i get to just because i'm good at maths?

Exactly, I never got the option of a stats gcse :frown:
Reply 9
theone
Exactly, I never got the option of a stats gcse :frown:

wud u have dun it if u had the choice?
Reply 10
evil munchkin
i sort of like statistics but is does get really boring sometimes!

Funnily enough, out of the four modules I'm doing at the moment, in AS Maths and Further Maths, I'm finding S2 the most interesting.

Deeply concerning... I might turn into a statistician. The shame.
Reply 11
I had to do statistics in year 10. Didn't get a choice and it was dead boring. But it wasn't very hard and at the end of the day you may as well just get on with it.
Reply 12
Alec
Funnily enough, out of the four modules I'm doing at the moment, in AS Maths and Further Maths, I'm finding S2 the most interesting.

Deeply concerning... I might turn into a statistician. The shame.

ive still got 2 do mine in june
Reply 13
evil munchkin
wud u have dun it if u had the choice?

Hmm, at the time, probably.
Reply 14
I had to do Stats in year 10 because I was top set maths, then maths in a year. I can't stand maths now.

Latest

Trending

Trending