Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On various places here people say it will become active after being updated at 7am. Has this been OFFICIALLY confirmed? This will DEFINITELY be the case?

ReputationRep:
    yes this is definitely true.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Doesnt mean to say your results will be ubdated, probably will be delyays n stuff

ReputationRep:
    I think I will try at half past. I have to leave to go to Salisbury at 8 so I really hope the website will be updated by then because otherwise I wont know until about 4 in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Hi PQ. Do you have a link to anything that confirms that it will be updated at 7? Just want to settle some arguments!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    so if we make the grades for our first choice it will simply say "accepted" next to that university?

ReputationRep:
    if the uni has done it's duty on time... yes!

ReputationRep:
    no, i am told they will change from firm/insurance to unconditional......

anyway, any1 thought of the possibility that if we cant get into track online, we can try using wap??? the website is:

http://www.ucas.com/wap/index.wml sumthing liddat.....

ReputationRep:
    If anybody is interested about what UCAS track will look like tommorow, see this link: http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=6676

ReputationRep:
    thats helpfull but i applied in ucas extra so my lil thing look a bit different and i have some 'extra' page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmitrij_savicki)
    thats helpfull but i applied in ucas extra so my lil thing look a bit different and i have some 'extra' page.
    Cool. Can I see a screenshot of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    If anybody is interested about what UCAS track will look like tommorow, see this link: http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=6676
    thanks thats very helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahsum)
    thanks thats very helpful
    You're welcome.

I wish you good luck and hope you get the results you want, and the university you applied to have will change from 'conditional offer' to 'accepted'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    Cheers Trev, sound that! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Will anyone be doing it this way? Surely it is best to open them at school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW Esq)
    Will anyone be doing it this way? Surely it is best to open them at school?
    I will be most definately be doing it this way. I hate opening envelopes. At least if it I found out I didnt get in I can prepare myself for not good results in that horrible brown envelope - the stuff of nightmares :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you then have at least 3 hours to check up on courses etc before Clearing lines open.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmitrij_savicki)
    so did i!

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I guess there are advantages & disadvantages for using UCAS Track. At least you get a 'warning' as to the state of your grades due to your acceptance or otherwise from the university. It forewarns you. However, if you've failed, you will know it before you have even opened your results. That is bad!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.