Turn on thread page Beta

I fell over today :( watch

ReputationRep:
    In the middle of the street, for no apparent reason whilst I was on my way to work. I didnt get much sleep last night worrying about results and I guess that didn't help my coordination. But I felt so embarasssed! Just thought I'd share my embarassment!

ReputationRep:
    I was going to see if it was yesterday (I was in Scousepool yesterday) it was becuase you saw me in the street and you so shocked of how good looking I was you lost your balance

*Joke* you will be shocked how ugly I was more like

Remember you can't change the clock so no amount of worrying will solve anything. However I remembered how worried I was when I was waiting for my university results.

ReputationRep:
    chin up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachplatt)
    In the middle of the street, for no apparent reason whilst I was on my way to work. I didnt get much sleep last night worrying about results and I guess that didn't help my coordination. But I felt so embarasssed! Just thought I'd share my embarassment!
    Awwwww. Poor you :hugs: Did many people see?

I hate falling over. I did a spectacular fall outside my house last year. I looked ridiculous. Only one person saw me and I was embarassed for about a bazillion years afterwards

ReputationRep:
    People in cars saw but there were no pedestrians around. It almost made it worse because I couldn't laugh it off and I'm not sure if anyone I know was in those cars! Sorry AT82 I wish it was that I'd been stunned by your beauty, but I had no such excuse. I'm just lacking in coordination today!

ReputationRep:
    Falling over sucks big time. I was shopping one day and i suddenly slipped over a rack stand foot thingie ( d you get it) . OMG, note to self: look at the ground to avoid carelessness. haha

ReputationRep:
    The worst one is smashing a pint glass when you its your first one. I have done this twice now, my co-ordination just goes and I drop it, everybody assumes its becuase I am drunk but in reality I haven't even touched my first pint.

(Original post by AT82)
    I was going to see if it was yesterday (I was in Scousepool yesterday) it was becuase you saw me in the street and you so shocked of how good looking I was you lost your balance

*Joke* you will be shocked how ugly I was more like

Remember you can't change the clock so no amount of worrying will solve anything. However I remembered how worried I was when I was waiting for my university results.
    "This Charming Sub Moderator" indeed :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    20 kilo dumbels fell on my fingers,same reason,maybe was too nervouse,ended up throwing my water away my exercise paper,jump up and down then sitting on the floor holding my finger almost crying it's ok now thank god but don't worry your not alone hun

ReputationRep:
    i fell up the stairs yesterday.... yes up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megz90)
    i fell up the stairs yesterday.... yes up...
    You mean you tripped up? I've done that before a year times it hurts time hell.

ReputationRep:
    how did you fall UP? ive never experienced such oddities...

ReputationRep:
    I fall up all the time, usually while I'm running and carrying liquids.

But falling over is nothing compared to walking into a lampost as everyone is leaving college and it's right outside the gate.

ReputationRep:
    haha, did you really? how embarrasing. i trip over my own feet sometimes, ugh... i hate the pointing and snorting afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin has knocked herself unconscious 3 TIMES on the SAME pole ahahhahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)
    my cousin has knocked herself unconscious 3 TIMES on the SAME pole ahahhahahaha
    I think she wins then, I just made a nice sound and tried to keep on walking.

ReputationRep:
    she's such a klutz. but i love her!

watching people fall over/walk into poles/etc. (what other situations are there? I know there are some I'm missing) are always extremely funny for me to watch - except then I feel bad for laughing. I can't even remember the last time I fell.

ReputationRep:
    i know! its funny when someone falls, tips or walks into something, but then...guilt and FREINDLY-NESS (?) so i have to discreetly snort. lol ive crashed into the sides of doors before, my shoulder still remembers that. AH! TOE STUBBERS!!!! i absolutely loath those my poor little pinky toe!

ReputationRep:
    's ok. I do it all the time. lol

ReputationRep:
    Aww! I don't really know you :p: but :eek:

I've seen you round the forums a few times, and you seem too nice to have that happen to you

So here's a hug :hugs:

Hope you get better really soon!

Luv DB_x

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.