The Student Room Group

Anti-Semetic Conspiracy theories.

My good Israeli friend and I were sitting down at Starbucks. He started "I really do like to visit Anti-Semetic websites." I started laughing. "No seriously, don't laugh. When I was growing up as a Jewish kid, I learned about pogroms and hate, and how all my grandparents were killed during the Holocaust. I learn about how my people have been persecuted, and how weak we are. It makes me so sad. But then when I go to the Anti-Semetic websites, I feel powerful. I learn that I control all the banks, all the media, all the worlds governments. I hear that I control the world's only super power. I learn that I rule the world. It is so inspiring, and so empowering. I fell so great and dominant when I read this stuff. It makes me feel so good."

How many of you have encountered some sort of Anti-Semetic conspiracy? Growing up here in Texas, some extremist Christian kids used to say that the Israeli government was genetically engineering an Anti-Christ, and that they were trying to keep the rebirth of Jesus secret.

Seems disgusting how people still try to pick on jews.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm still waiting for a call from the Rothchilds to join the conspiracy. I hope they didn't lose my phone number. :frown:
SolInvincitus

How many of you have encountered some sort of Anti-Semetic conspiracy? Growing up here in Texas, some extremist Christian kids used to say that the Israeli government was genetically engineering an Anti-Christ, and that they were trying to keep the rebirth of Jesus secret.

Seems disgusting how people still try to pick on jews.

I think this website has just about every absurd conspiracy you've ever heard of and some you haven't: http://www.jewwatch.com/

I think a lot of the hate is based on jealousy. Many people are probably jealous of jews because so many have good jobs, are successful and therefore wealthy.
Reply 3
Wouldn't that be quite revealing?
Reply 4
Bismarck
I'm still waiting for a call from the Rothchilds to join the conspiracy. I hope they didn't lose my phone number. :frown:

Seeing as you Jews have the Rothschilds taking over the world and everything, could I join too?:rolleyes: I mean I think I could easily pass of as Mizraim.:biggrin:
I just always loved the irony that these anti-Semitic whackos all claim that the Jews are some insidious, super-intelligent, ultra-secretive force, and yet, apparently, there are SO many outsiders who know ALL about it. :rolleyes:

Unless all of these anti-Semites are ALL part of the vast Jewish conspiracy! :eek: :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm not against Jews or anything but I think the whole Israel thing sucks. They were given an entire country, that was stolen beforehand, and then when they got comfortable started invading their neighbours. Whenever I've said that this is wrong I've been called an anti-semitic Nazi and it seems that the very fact of the Holocaust having happened acts as a sort of 'get out of jail free' card whenever their despicable behaviour in Israel is brought into question. The stupid '12ft blood drinking lizards' and such ilk is plain stupid. I can't believe some of the anti-semitic conspiracies out there.
Reply 7
riccardo
I'm not against Jews or anything but I think the whole Israel thing sucks. They were given an entire country, that was stolen beforehand, and then when they got comfortable started invading their neighbours. Whenever I've said that this is wrong I've been called an anti-semitic Nazi and it seems that the very fact of the Holocaust having happened acts as a sort of 'get out of jail free' card whenever their despicable behaviour in Israel is brought into question. The stupid '12ft blood drinking lizards' and such ilk is plain stupid. I can't believe some of the anti-semitic conspiracies out there.

Thank you for helping my friend feel good. People like you make him feel powerful.:rolleyes:
Reply 8
riccardo

Nice of you to insert completely unrelated, yet inflamatory information.

SolInvincitus
Seeing as you Jews have the Rothschilds taking over the world and everything, could I join too?:rolleyes: I mean I think I could easily pass of as Mizraim.:biggrin:

Do you eat Palestinian babies and drink the blood of gentiles? If you answer no to either quesiton, then you can't join. :wink:
Reply 9
No... I just think that is why there are the anti-semitic theories about, lots of people object to the existence of Israel. I doubt I do make Jews feel powerful; I am not against Jews, I am against Israelis, there is a difference.
Reply 10
Bismarck
Nice of you to insert completely unrelated, yet inflamatory information.

Do you eat Palestinian babies and drink the blood of gentiles? If you answer no to either quesiton, then you can't join. :wink:

Oh yah... nothing quite like a Goyim baby for Pesach. I just love some of that blood in the matzah. But that wouldn't be Kosher, would it?:wink:
Reply 11
Actually before anything else is said, I was in no way condoning or justifying the Holocaust, I find the idea truly disgusting and morally wrong. I also wasn't saying that I dislike Jews. Just that the existence of Israel, in my mind, gives rise to some anti-semitism and that Israel's conduct gives rise to more.
Made in the USA
I think this website has just about every absurd conspiracy you've ever heard of and some you haven't: http://www.jewwatch.com/

LENIN & CHERTOFF.
DON'T YOU THINK THEY LOOK KIND OF SIMILAR?

Hahahaha. Awesome.
Actually we Jews really do control the world and everything in it. However (and how's this for clever) we only leak this information to obviously demented whackos and lunatics. This detracts credibility from their claims and allows us to get on with running things undetected.
Reply 14
The Black Rider
Actually we Jews really do control the world and everything in it. However (and how's this for clever) we only leak this information to obviously demented whackos and lunatics. This detracts credibility from their claims and allows us to get on with running things undetected.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 15
The Black Rider

Jews are so smart. Why couldn't I be one?:wink:
Reply 16
after the 2nd world war many jews in western countries changed their name to 'less jewish' names (they liked having colour surnames such as brown, green) this was so that they could embark on their political careers without being held back by being jewish, with the intention of gaining plenty of power in the west so that they could represent the interests of jews

take the USA for example, jews are way over represented as politicians and they all look after their own to prevent a repeat of the holocaust, however this created more anti semetism in the longer term

we all know USA toppled saddam for Israels sake, to make the middle east more secure for israel and protect it..all because jews control so much power within america
Reply 17
esx77
after the 2nd world war many jews in western countries changed their name to 'less jewish' names (they liked having colour surnames such as brown, green) this was so that they could embark on their political careers without being held back by being jewish, with the intention of gaining plenty of power in the west so that they could represent the interests of jews

take the USA for example, jews are way over represented as politicians and they all look after their own to prevent a repeat of the holocaust, however this created more anti semetism in the longer term

we all know USA toppled saddam for Israels sake, to make the middle east more secure for israel and protect it..all because jews control so much power within america

I think this esx77 the one who started www.jewwatch.com:biggrin:
By the way, esx77, do you believe that the Rothschilds have a secret base on the moon, and are colonising Mars as we speak?:rolleyes:

I am laughing my guts out here!
Reply 18
esx77
after the 2nd world war many jews in western countries changed their name to 'less jewish' names (they liked having colour surnames such as brown, green) this was so that they could embark on their political careers without being held back by being jewish

I see no fault on the part of the Jews here; if anything the fault(s) lie with the western countries and their populations.

esx77

Well if they have the ability, there is no reason they should not rise to the top. Doesn't everyone "look after their own" to a certain extent? People are more likely to look after members of their family than complete strangers. One of the primary purposes of National armies is to "look after their own". Freemasons "look after their own", university alumni "look after their own", and so do other US politicians; many of George Bush's social policies are tuned to inhabitants of the South. In short, what the hell is your point?

esx77
however this created more anti semetism in the longer term

I see no evidence for this. People have discriminated against Jews from the Middle Ages (before, even); long before the Holocaust. They were accused of anti-Christian conspiracies then, too (read anti-everyone) such as drinking the blood of children. So yeah, I see no evidence for your claim.

esx77

I myself was not personally aware of that. Making the Middle East into a more secure place does not necessarily equate with protecting Israel, and anyway they would have done far better to topple the Iranian regime if that was the objective.
Reply 19
The best one is the one where the Jews drink the blood of the Goyim!