The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fine cheese and the blood of a goyish child. Essential to any cultural supper-party.
Reply 21
My absolute favorit is christian blood mixed in with the Matzah. And I love it when right after Pesach, including "next year in Jerusalem," all the Yiddishkeit find the nearest Goyisch well, and throw some poison in.

I just love following blood libel!!:rolleyes:
Reply 22
And don't forget to dip the blood-soacked matzah in chocolate. Yum.
Reply 23
You know some people still think Jews use Matzah meal to make knedlech! Little do they know a good Jew never lets anypart of a Goy go to waste. Just grind up the bones...
Reply 24
I am rolling with laughter! Lets not forget that we have to make the Palestinian children in to canned meat. Hmmmm. Tasty!
Soon those will the aisles at Sainsbury :eek:
Reply 26
I hear that the best tasting Goyim, are the ones that die from the wells poisoned by Jews. Strange, there never seams to be a Palestinian well that is poisoned, yet they talk so much about it?
Reply 27
It seems that Martha Stewart never coveres this, but do Goyim go with Red wine or White wine? I just can't seem to decide. Anyone have any tips?
Reply 28
there never seams to be a Palestinian well that is poisoned
(On a side point some water supplies have been polluted by settlers but I fancy that's due to laziness rather than a full moon :wink: )
Reply 29
Anyone have any tips?
It depends on how you cook'em. Grill them and you need some reduced red wine sauce smothered on but for a steamed infant for example, one would need a sauce of white wine.
Reply 30
I just wanted to ask all the Yehudim around here a simple question. How did you all manage 9/11. :wink: Its amazing how you go those Arabs to do it. Is this like some sort of Mossad magic trick?:rolleyes: Or was this nothing more than Rothschild money? :p: I am really curious about this.:biggrin: It just goes to show how smart and awesomely powerful you guys are.

Can I join you guys please? Pretty please..... I am really smart, and just want to rule the world with y'all!!:smile:
SolInvincitus
It seems that Martha Stewart never coveres this, but do Goyim go with Red wine or White wine? I just can't seem to decide. Anyone have any tips?

It goes best with Rose
Reply 32
If you go here: http://www.theteencentre.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10 and search for posts by a member called Servus Dei you will find some of the most ridiculous paranoid schizophrenic ramblings about jews on the internet.
SolInvincitus
But then when I go to the Anti-Semetic websites, I feel powerful. I learn that I control all the banks, all the media, all the worlds governments. I hear that I control the world's only super power. I learn that I rule the world. It is so inspiring, and so empowering. I fell so great and dominant when I read this stuff. It makes me feel so good."

hehe that sums it up nicely, I feel left out though! I'm 100% Jewish and the Rabbi never gave me my password/secret handshake that I can use to control the world or get free money!
Both Masons as well as Mormons have those secret handshakes & passwords :rolleyes: as well.
Reply 35
thebucketwoman
hehe that sums it up nicely, I feel left out though! I'm 100% Jewish and the Rabbi never gave me my password/secret handshake that I can use to control the world or get free money!

Well, you wouldn't tell us about it, would you? :wink:
Reply 36
Kard
If you go here: http://www.theteencentre.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10 and search for posts by a member called Servus Dei you will find some of the most ridiculous paranoid schizophrenic ramblings about jews on the internet.

It's not just jews he hates. Reading his posts is funny but infuriating at the same time
Anyone looking for entertainment should toddle along to the Stormfront White Nationalist forums, a land of impotent whining that will warm the cockles of your heart.
Reply 38
Kard

He has an interesting avatar. The world surely hasn't a chance, now the zionist lobbies have teamed up with Cthulhu..
Reply 39
fleur-de-lis
Soon those will the aisles at Sainsbury :eek:

Marks and Spencer, actually.

Latest

Trending

Trending