How good!

let's take a look at some of my stats:
    First choice to live:
    Israel.
    Second:
    London.
    Third:
    America.

So there's still hope Bismarck, there's still hope.
    How can I convince you to move New York up two places?

I like tea, but i'm not that obsessed. Israelis find it hilarious. They always make fun and go "would you like some tea" and burst out laughing. What's so funny? I've never got it. Actually, come to think of it, you can imagine a typical english family sitting down at half 3 and sipping some tea. Amusing.
    That's the typical stereotype of a Brit. Whenever there is a Brit in an American comdedy, that's all they say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Matzah- buy 2 get 1 free
    50% off when bought with 250 ml 100% certified infant Goyim blood

There were just 4 such Matzahs remaining when I left the store at 1915
    Wow, that's brilliant. Although, i feel cheated, Buy 2 and get 1 free. The usual deal is buy 1 and get 1 free. Who wants 3 boxes of Matzah at this time of year? Unless of course you take the second offer and have it with some infant Goyim juicy blood. Then, I can see why the fuss is made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    I'll be incredibly amazed if Gaza doesn't succumb into a civil war that's based mostly on material interests and not ideology.
    Such negativeness even if you say its reality!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    Course you can, more the merrier!!
    Yay, i'll bring the biscuits to dip in!

How can I convince you to move New York up two places?
    Hmm, offer me a free flight and free accommodation and I might consider it. If not, I'm sure you can tempt me some other way.

That's the typical stereotype of a Brit. Whenever there is a Brit in an American comdedy, that's all they say.
    Ah, I see. So that's where they've got it from. I've never seen that before.

ReputationRep:
    Technically speaking, he's not Jewish. Though it is sad when people say that. Khodorkovsky says the same thing (his father is also Jewish).
    Why sad though, it is his choice without being frowned upon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    No need for sarcasm is there, don't say I never offered although the offers still open if you want
    No thanks, but thanks for the offer.

Why don't you give them a chance, its almost like the anti-semetic conspiracies!
    Nope, my prediction is based firmly on past experience, not on a stereotype of Palestinians. The Palestinians have Gaza now. We'll see what they do with it (and how long before they start blowing up school buses in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv).

(Original post by Viper)
    Such negativeness even if you say its reality!!
    The descent into civil war has already begun. Have you not heard of the kidnappings that are taking place in Gaza on a regular basis now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Yay, i'll bring the biscuits to dip in!
    What about some of that Matzah?

By the way, what is Matzah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    What about some of that Matzah?

By the way, what is Matzah?
    This is Matzah.
    It's like crackers. Jews have it during Passover to remember when the Jews were freed from slavery in Egypt and there wasn't enough time for the dough to rise so Matzah was made.

I'll bring that too. Would you like Heinz Blood Dip with that too?

ReputationRep:
    No thanks, but thanks for the offer.

Nope, my prediction is based firmly on past experience, not on a stereotype of Palestinians. The Palestinians have Gaza now. We'll see what they do with it (and how long before they start blowing up school buses in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv).

The descent into civil war has already begun. Have you not heard of the kidnappings that are taking place in Gaza on a regular basis now?
    I have everlasting hope that one day there will be peace.

Personally i'm not too fussed as to who rules the country I live in, as long as my rights aren't being violated i'm fine with it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's brilliant. Although, i feel cheated, Buy 2 and get 1 free. The usual deal is buy 1 and get 1 free. Who wants 3 boxes of Matzah at this time of year? Unless of course you take the second offer and have it with some infant Goyim juicy blood. Then, I can see why the fuss is made.
    That's the best part... the 50% off (but with only 250 ml :mad: ) Why should they try to make a profit out of life's little pleasures? :mad:
    I seriously think that it's a good deal. Buy them when the stocks last... I can predict that there will be none remaining by tomorrow evening.

ReputationRep:
    This is Matzah.
    It's like crackers. Jews have it during Passover to remember when the Jews were freed from slavery in Egypt and there wasn't enough time for the dough to rise so Matzah was made.

I'll bring that too. Would you like Heinz Blood Dip with that too?
    Just Matzah thanks, ya see i'm not really allowed blood either and personally find it extremely distasteful (when i've not realised I've cut my lip and take loads in, damn i hate when that happens!!)

Right this was the time of Moses wasn't it and the Pharoah right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    That's the best part... the 50% off (but with only 250 ml :mad: ) Why should they try to make a profit out of life's little pleasures? :mad:
    I seriously think that it's a good deal. Buy them when the stocks last... I can predict that there will be none remaining by tomorrow evening.
    Terrible isn't it? But yeh, I think I'll go and rush to my local supermarket RIGHT now!

Try to study abroad in Yeshiva University, New York University, or Columbia when you start university. I'll give you a tour around town if I'm still in New York. Hm...there must be some cultural exchange program before American and British Jews.
    Sorry, I've already set my dreams on going to a Sem in Israel before University in England. but I could always go to a uni in America, cos they dont have Yeshivish ones here! Hey, yeh! But, America = expensive.

Free chocolate? No lady can resist that.
    I can. I much prefer a packet of crisps.

Another reason to come to the US.
    For that reason alone, I shall come.

ReputationRep:
    How would you feel if someone of your nationality told you that he felt to connection to your nation?
    I see what you mean, sorry understood it differently! But...

I'll say 'what you hanging round for?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    Just Matzah thanks, ya see i'm not really allowed blood either and personally find it extremely distasteful (when i've not realised I've cut my lip and take loads in, damn i hate when that happens!!)

Right this was the time of Moses wasn't it and the Pharoah right?
    That's correct.

ReputationRep:
    Yeshivish
    Whats that then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    Whats that then?
    Well Yeshiva is a Jewish place of learning. So a Yeshivish Uni would be a uni where you can no doubt get your degree and study Judaism at the same time in a religious atmosphere. That right Bismarck? I've never been to one but I presume that's what it is. Sounds good whatever it is lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    I recognise Israel as a nation, but I reckon if the Palistinians want their own place, then why not, they have been there for ages and plus they make a majority in places like Gaza and West Bank, 2.1 million Palistinians live in West Bank and 200,000 jews live in West Bank. Why not just keep the Jews there if they want to stay there, just hand the land over to the PA. Doesn't make me anti-semetic does it? Alot of people call me anti-semetic for no reason.
    But it's not Israel's fault the palestinians can't make a multicultural state and include them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    I see what you mean, sorry understood it differently! But...

I'll say 'what you hanging round for?'
    It's hard to say that when the amount of people identifying with this nation has decreased by a third in the last 60 years and continues to decrease every year.

ReputationRep:
    Check out Yeshiva University

It's about $30,000 a year including accommodations, but you could decrease that by at least half if get good grades. The public university I attended is about $10-15k a year to international students, but there are about 100 Israelis there, and nearly a third of the professors are Jewish. :eek: You'll probably be the first English student though.

Prices in New York are half as high as in London from what I heard.
    I think it would probaly cost $30,000 for the 3 years here in England. It's something like £3000 a year + accommodation. Do you get many brits in the Yeshivish Uni? London prices are ridiuclous. I'd love to go to uni there but the prices are awful. £2.00 for an ice cream, apparently.

I knew that would convince you. Did I mention that we have kosher cat food here?
    That's the cherry on the cake. That just does it for me! I'm outta here!

But I'd never get a cat. I have asthma and being with a lot of fur for a long time makes me sneeze. So.... anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Wow.... back to the main point of the thread..... How many of you have encountered anti-semetic conspiracy theories? If so, what were they?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.