The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
eric bischoff
no,it could be michael jackson would some new plastic for his face

Good point, very good point.
I think hes a pervert but you can never be 100% sure as what sort of parents ask for money to drop charges against their own child?
he definetly did not, they hav no case, the d.a. keeps postponing things cuz he has no case, and if u read up on this u'll no the truth, michael is such a caring person and there is NO doubt at all that he is innocent. i am not tryin to change anyones mind, all i ask is that u dont judge him until the trial is over and u see if he is proven innocent or guilty, bcuz we dont no anything, but the people who are going to be judging the trial know the facts
Reply 23
maybe he is a man that love kids but he loves them too much! and in the wrong kind of way!!
apparently good old MJ's personal motto is 'old enough to wee, old enough for me' (ok i made that up)
Anyone got any good Micheal Jackson jokes?
Reply 26
I don't think he's a pervert at all. He's just a person who had a terrible childhood. He grew up in an environment where he HAD to sing to support his family financially. He was beaten, punished etc.. and so he mentally developed a special sense of love to children. Don't you think it's weird? He has the cash, and parents want that cash by accusing Michael of abusing their children. Why else would he spend massive amounts of money on Neverland, adopting children, singing for children?

So what if he shares bed with children? Their KIDS? Only perverts would think of it in a sexual way. I used to sleep in the same bed as my nephew and he's only 5.. so what?

Conclusion: Michael is not a pervert. He was accused for the money.. face it.
Reply 27
Fahad
Why else would he spend massive amounts of money on Neverland, adopting children, singing for children?

Why would a pervert want a theme park in his garden and lots of kids around him. Ummmm...tough question :rolleyes:
Reply 28
Maybe because he loves children? (the point I was trying to make)
Reply 29
pervey
Reply 30
Michael J.....pervert or not? Hmmm, toughy. Here's an even tougher one;

The Pope, Catholic or not?
Reply 31
Fahad
I don't think he's a pervert at all. He's just a person who had a terrible childhood. He grew up in an environment where he HAD to sing to support his family financially. He was beaten, punished etc.. and so he mentally developed a special sense of love to children. Don't you think it's weird? He has the cash, and parents want that cash by accusing Michael of abusing their children. Why else would he spend massive amounts of money on Neverland, adopting children, singing for children?

So what if he shares bed with children? Their KIDS? Only perverts would think of it in a sexual way. I used to sleep in the same bed as my nephew and he's only 5.. so what?

Conclusion: Michael is not a pervert. He was accused for the money.. face it.

Oh, come on. He may have had an awful childhood, a childhood none of us would wish upon anyone (I'd hope so anyway), but that doesn't change what he may have done now. If you had a child who'd been abused like that, or had been abused yourself, would you accept that as an excuse?
Reply 32
Howard
Michael J.....pervert or not? Hmmm, toughy. Here's an even tougher one;

The Pope, Catholic or not?

ha! i like not that! :smile:
Reply 33
what i cant understand is why there are people protesting his innocence where as if it was just some normal every day guy at the end of the street he would have his windows smashed and all sorts, why?
Reply 34
Trousers
Oh, come on. He may have had an awful childhood, a childhood none of us would wish upon anyone (I'd hope so anyway), but that doesn't change what he may have done now. If you had a child who'd been abused like that, or had been abused yourself, would you accept that as an excuse?

If you were Michael Jackson, would you accept being abused by something you wouldn't dream of doing?
Fahad
If you were Michael Jackson, would you accept being abused by something you wouldn't dream of doing?

he didnt do anything, its just another pathetic, desperate family who want to screw money out of him.

This has happened twice before, i think the pattern is pretty obvious.

accuse jackson of child abuse - jackson sacred - jackson gives money to shut them up.
Reply 36
bono
he didnt do anything, its just another pathetic, desperate family who want to screw money out of him.

This has happened twice before, i think the pattern is pretty obvious.

accuse jackson of child abuse - jackson sacred - jackson gives money to shut them up.

Well, with the best defence money can buy and innocence on his side why would Jackson be scared?
Reply 37
I totally agree with bono.
Reply 38
evil munchkin
Do u think michael jackson is a pervert or just a person who loves kids?

he is a pervert who loves kids in his house
Reply 39
i think its very hard to classify wacko Jacko, i don't think he intentionally has any intention of harming the kids because he almost seems like a child himself. Whether he is a pervert or not he should not be allowed to continue having kids in his beds etc. No-one really knows whats been happening. He doesn't seem to have any comprehension of the gravity of the charge and the situation he is in which is perhaps more worrying. Maybe he thinks just because he is famous he can get away with doing what he wants, like when he turned up late to court. He's had so many "yes men" around him all his life i don't think he has any true comprehension of the real world. Quite sad really.

Latest

Trending

Trending