Turn on thread page Beta

When was the last time you cried watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately it hasnt happened to me in too long but it is good when it happens especially if it starts to hurt your stomach.. then you know thats a real good laugh :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i really just dont cry at all im knowing as tinned emotions lol. I just find it impossible to cry in a situation unless its really bad. If its something stupid which makes people cry i just laugh. I will probably cry one or twice a yr if your lucky

ReputationRep:
    I shed a trickle at the War Of The Worlds movie - when everyone was dying!!! so sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    unfortunately it hasnt happened to me in too long but it is good when it happens especially if it starts to hurt your stomach.. then you know thats a real good laugh :cool:
    hmm i no...the last tim eit happened was during the exam period and we were all lounging on the field "revising" and i had a bag of clothes cos i was going out after college and the most masculine boy in my group put on my high heels, lipstick, and tried to get my skirt on(unsuccesfully seeing as im quite small lol!) oh it was funny a 17 yr old lad on the school field waddling round the feild bcos hes got this skirt stuck round his knees and hes got 4 inch heels
    i guess u had to be there! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Last week. Was feeling really down one night, thinking about things while trying to sleep, and just let it all out. Has this happened to anyone else?

I am so emotional for a boy. I have almost cried in front of friends before, but learned to bottle it up and stay quiet for a bit. It wouldn't be the manliest of things to do!

ReputationRep:
    i cried yesterday.

i got myself into a state over the looming results day..as i have been doing every night for the 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatguy)
    Last week. Was feeling really down one night, thinking about things while trying to sleep, and just let it all out. Has this happened to anyone else?

I am so emotional for a boy. I have almost cried in front of friends before, but learned to bottle it up and stay quiet for a bit. It wouldn't be the manliest of things to do!
    most of my mates are lads and im the one they go to cry on! i think men cry more than ppl think and im oroud of the wen they do...i thinks its a very important part of being human.

and yes i have cried whilst trying to get to sleep, i think thts cos thts wen were at our most emotional!

ReputationRep:
    I cried yesterday I think. I was emotional and too hot and had a headache and worried about results. I cried over something really stupid - I was watching a film in the lounge on Sky and left the room for 5 minutes and came back and my sister was watching music tv. For some reason that set me off

I cry most days. I dont think I ever go a whole week without crying!! I'm quite an emotional person and cry if I'm happy or sad or angry or at most things on tv :p:

ReputationRep:
    Last time I cried was at my grandad's funeral, I think. I voted within 3 years, but calculating it now, it's just over 3 years. How time goes by...

ReputationRep:
    September 11, 2001 and January 20, 2005. Two days that will live in infamy.

ReputationRep:
    I tear up a little when I miss someone I really really really care about because that's one of the worst feelings ever, and also when I've been in car accidents (out of shock, not me driving) and you just got slammed by another car, or when I have been pulled over by the police for my driving because they freaking yell at you like no other.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Last time I cried was at my grandad's funeral, I think. I voted within 3 years, but calculating it now, it's just over 3 years. How time goes by...
    i'm sorry about yor grandad.... i remember when mine died 6 years ago... i was only 9 and i cried so much! and still do when i remember him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WetMyWhistle)
    September 11, 2001 and January 20, 2005. Two days that will live in infamy.
    Sorry if I sound really ignorant, but what happened on January 20th? Are you referring to Bush's inauguration?

ReputationRep:
    I almost cry watching that Cancer Research UK advert, where it goes 'can you climb a moutain' and there's a little girl walking down a corridor. The advert people have done a real good job on that one.

ReputationRep:
    I think I shed a tear kissing my gf after waiting a month :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    today, after getting into the uni i wanted

ReputationRep:
    Actually Im crying now but its cos my contact lens is being rubbish
    Also I cried about 5 times in the last month from laughter
    But the last time I remember crying cos I was sad was maybe 2 years ago.. I cant remember

Theres no point. What does it do, just makes you look and feel pathetic.. I cant see how the first humans to cry got any form of evolutionary advantage, unless you have sympathetic lions or something.

ReputationRep:
    Today after being accepted into uni

ReputationRep:
    The other week when me and my boyfriend were having a "talk".

Most recently was when I poked myself in the eye putting a contact lens in, then got it in but it was dirty, and couldn't get it out so I got a bit hysterical when my eye wouldn't open.

ReputationRep:
    Bout half an hour ago, I'm just in a very sad mood today (not solely because of results).

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.