Turn on thread page Beta

When was the last time you cried watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i last cried a couple of days ago. I met up with one of my bessie mates and her bf (they live together abroad and haven't seen my friend for over a month) and it made me miss my ex sooooo much
    I felt really p-ed off with myself cos I couldn't just be happy for my friend :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Sorry if I sound really ignorant, but what happened on January 20th? Are you referring to Bush's inauguration?
    No, not ignorant at all. And yes, re-inauguration, actually.

within the last month...i think...can't remember

ReputationRep:
    All cried out today..

Seriously, my eyes really hurt.

ReputationRep:
    The second I got off the phone to Durham

ReputationRep:
    i cry whenever i go to the loo

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrr!11111 Ihjvihigfh!

ReputationRep:
    I cried today *sniff*

was cos of my results *wipe*

didn't get what I needed so I've been stressed all day trying to call different unis ( f*ing lancaster didn't help they had me hold for half a hour!) *sniff*

I knew I would cry today so I prepared by not wearin any makeup. If I did well I would have probably happy cried. I'm a bugger for that. *tear covered grin*

*sniff*

ReputationRep:
    Newly updated cry: this morning when I opened my results, I was in floods of happy tears. My cheeks were mascara stained. I'm so pathetic

ReputationRep:
    New question, why do girls cry so much more than boys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    We have emotions. And periods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    Cos were more attatched to our emotions and our tear are not required to flow through oversized ego and pride that seems to block the tearducts of pretty much every human male.

ReputationRep:
    The last time I cried was last night. Someone said some really hurtful things in my face (don't want to go into details here). I didn't cry in front of her but I did when I got home at night. Man it *was* a good cry.

I cried when I finished Harry Potter too, and that was some time last week.

And I cried when I found out one of my coursemates got killed in a car crash, and that was about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    right now because my boyf mght not get onto his uni course because he got **** results because he was too busy looking after me (post car crash) to do well in his exams. I feel really guilty and bad.

Without trying to sound overly macho, which I really am not, I haven't cried since my grandmother's death (slow decline) - over two years ago. I just... don't cry easily.

ReputationRep:
    burst into sobs this morning over results. (happy sobs!) it was really embarrassing mind, bawling over my friend like a buffoon.

ReputationRep:
    my girly need got me going when comming home from results.

for the last two years shes cried and she nearly did this year but i hugged her up to try to stop her. nearly got me going.

basically i got into my first choice uni but she got rejected from both first choice and second choice. now not only has her thoughts changed about uni choices, but also of our relationship. i always thought shed be sort of close to continue a relationship, but now shes going through clearing and only have i now realised how depressing its going to be without that girl. she just so badly the person for me.

couple of days of crying for both of us i think, morso for her seeing as she hasent got a uni place yet.

ahhh mannn.....life........

ReputationRep:
    a few months back at uni, over something really stupid

I was watching a band of brothers dvd, a documentary of the soldiers the program was based on (WW2), they had interviews with these tough looking old men, really proud looking, but once they got into describing what they went through they all started bursting into tears. I cracked then.

when it finished some of my friends walked in and saw me with a tearstained face staring at a black screen, quite funny lol

ReputationRep:
    hmm, a few years ago when i watched the green mile it was the second time i'd seen it, and i knew what was coming.
    I don't cry often enough though, i'm sure my emotions are slowly building up and will soon overflow and i'll collapse or something.

ReputationRep:
    I have this inate ability to ruin every potential relationship by coming on too strong or just timing everything so badly. I usually find myself crying the night after I first approach a girl I'm interested in, like last night for instance..

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.