Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    last tuesday I cried because I was getting an IV drip in and well - I have a fear of needles! so was really, really scared xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i hate crying, and i hate it when im in a foul mood and people say "have a good cry and you'll feel better". no i won't! i'll just have red eyes and a blotchy face, and whatever caused the foul mood will not stop existing cause i bawled my eyes out. this is why i try not to cry very often, i dont think its a constructive way of dealing with things. the last time i cried though was a few weeks ago when i slipped outside a supermarket late at night in the pouring rain and i had to walk home for ten minutes in excruciating pain. i thought i broke my back but really i cried more cause i was feeling sorry myself.

i cried on my first night at uni.

sometimes i well-up at things on tv. some are really stupid things though.

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't cried for around six years until Wednesday the 10th of August when I found I had a 'C' in English. It's totally depressing.

ReputationRep:
    I cried so much yesterday both before and after getting my results! Before because I was so terrified, and after with happiness and relief! It was the best cry I've ever had! I also cry with laughter pretty much every day

ReputationRep:
    I cried at work on tuesday because some guy shouted at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    last tuesday I cried because I was getting an IV drip in and well - I have a fear of needles! so was really, really scared xoxo
    awww poor tamsy :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i cry nearly everyday, i cried this morning because my brother threw something at me and it really hurt!

ReputationRep:
    right now.

if i cry i get called a baby, because apparently only babies cry. Nothing to do with feeling utterly crap then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    right now.

if i cry i get called a baby, because apparently only babies cry. Nothing to do with feeling utterly crap then.
    awwwww... have a big hug from me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polythenepam)
    most of my mates are lads and im the one they go to cry on! i think men cry more than ppl think and im oroud of the wen they do...i thinks its a very important part of being human.

and yes i have cried whilst trying to get to sleep, i think thts cos thts wen were at our most emotional!

Hmmm going to see your female friend to cry. Is that a good way to get it on with her?

ReputationRep:
    i cried today. im quite emotional come to think of it, i cry at anything. bit sad really.

ReputationRep:
    I cried today when it hit me that I'd actually got the grades I wanted and got into the uni I wanted. Happy tears of course.

ReputationRep:
    I cried yesterday when i got my results.. but they were more tears of joy. So not sure if that counts. Im a total sap mostly thou and end up crying at the tv/ and films with sad endings. O.o I cried watching Ali die in hollyoaks today.. Hmm ah well.

I think crying is cathartic, and I see nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    haha i nearly cried at that too! but i knew it was coming

i nearly cried when i heard mo mowlam died

i cried last sun at 'my girl' my mum thought somet was proper wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday. I thought I hadn't got into my first choice uni and I was fine about it. Then I realised I'd added up the points incorrectly and I realised I'd gotten into uni. Then I cried - I think it was out of disbelief and shock more than anything!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't really cry that much for sad things, I think I keep it bottled up :dontknow: I can't really cry in front of people, I feel really stupid :blushing:

Most of my tears are tears of laughter :toofunny: last time was about half an hour ago seeing MIck Jagger and Dave Bowie on one of the music channels doing 'Dancing in the Street' hehe they were having a ball! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    At my Granmothers Funeral I burst into a well of Tears...

edit that was this year

ReputationRep:
    It is good to cry - it makes people feel an awful lot better, it does for me anyway. I have been having a lot of anger problems lately and I end up just sitting in a dark room basically just wanting to kill someone, obviously this would be wrong so I just let my anger out by crying and most of the time it works, the last time I cried was last night, and that was because I was totally pissed off, but it works for people in different ways.

ReputationRep:
    I cry a lot. I can get really depressed easily and I find that crying every couple of weeks or so helps me to avoid falling into depression. I cried this morning in fact, when my boyfriend left to go on holiday (again).

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.