Propane Nightmares
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
So anyone have any idea what its like, i've only seen Murray and it seemed fairy meh. Anyone have any idea (or pictures would be ideal) of what the others are?

cheers
-Neon-
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm staying in Alexander Court this year and next year too. (I don't know if it'll be open to freshers next year though??)

Here be most of my room.
Propane Nightmares
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Neon i was specifically gonna apply to alexander court and that room looks so much nicer than the ones at murray, and im pretty sure it is open to first year sso i'll definitely be applying there!!

have you enjoyed it?
-Neon-
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Propane Nightmares)
Neon i was specifically gonna apply to alexander court and that room looks so much nicer than the ones at murray, and im pretty sure it is open to first year sso i'll definitely be applying there!!

have you enjoyed it?
Ah good good.

Yep, I've enjoyed living in Ally Court. It's nicer just sharing with 5 others rather than sharing with 10 or so in the halls. There's good sound proofing too between your flat and other flats, though the walls between the individual rooms are paper thin.
It's also located in a nice wee secluded area. It's isn't that far away from the main buildings all together though. I woke up this morning at 8.30, had a shower, bit of breakfast and still made it to a 9am lecture lol.
It's a good plan to bring a bike though. Can make getting to class in a rush so much easier, and it shortens the journey to the Pathfoot building significantly.
marieisfab
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Alexander court is most definitely nicer than any of the actual halls. The only perk of halls if you have a slightly easier time meeting more people.
nika2312
Report 9 years ago
I stayed in ASH (Andrew Stewart Halls) and loved it. I definatly think it doesnt matter too much about how bad the accomodation is. You get used to it very quickly, its more about the people you meet
Charlene_xo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just wondering when you hear back from accommodation? I have applied and have been accepted to start this September but have not received an offer for accommodation yet is this normal?
Preben
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Charlene_xo: I received e-mail about accomodation offer the day after my application was completely approved.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (38)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.4%
No (175)
34.18%

Watched Threads