Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen in the Daily Mail (I know, I know!) about these new mini i-Pods released by Apple in San Francisco and soon to be in the UK? They will be £63 a lot better for those of us who dont have the £250 to spend on one, and you will be able to get them in a multitude of colours! Thats less than a quarter of the price!! It will be able to hold 800 songs and still do the rest of the stuff that the others can do - ok not as many songs but enough!!! Anyone know of anything else to do with these?

ReputationRep:
    I broke the news to the forum a few days ago on the ipod thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I broke the news to the forum a few days ago on the ipod thread.
    Sorry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    Sorry...
    Apologies graciously accepted.

ReputationRep:
    So do you know when we should be able to get one? Where from?
    Also I was wondering do you know how you get the music from the iStore? Im really not sure how you do it...Ive only just got an iMac!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.