The Student Room Group

Illuminati

Is it weird that after having seen the awesome power and life enjoyed by those supposedly in the Illuminati and freemasonry that I too want to be one? It seems that like certain fictional fraternities depicted, once you join your life gains some super momentum and you can accelerate to previously unreachable heights.

I am seriously considering joining them, I just don't know how (I know I need to be invitedinto freemasonry just don't know any masons)

Thoughts guys??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
text your name and WANNABILLUMINATI to 84405. It costs £1 plus your standard network message cost.
Reply 3
thats a freaky website...

I'l try it!
Do you have some sort of severe mental retardation?
Reply 5
Its a bloodline so tough ****.
Reply 6
I can help you join.
I am determined to join the Illuminati, and I will do so in the years to come.
Reply 8
You don't just join these type of groups my friend, especially with Illuminati type stuff probably non-existent. If you want to reach new heights, maybe try becoming a rambler :gthumb:
Reply 9
become famous first then try.
Reply 10
dude187
Is it weird that after having seen the awesome power and life enjoyed by those supposedly in the Illuminati and freemasonry that I too want to be one? It seems that like certain fictional fraternities depicted, once you join your life gains some super momentum and you can accelerate to previously unreachable heights.

I am seriously considering joining them, I just don't know how (I know I need to be invitedinto freemasonry just don't know any masons)

Thoughts guys??

No no!
Don't do it!
It's dangerous!
Join my group instead... :biggrin:
You don't want to do that, people who just decide to "join" the illuminati simply become marginalised and disposable. You have to make it take notice in some way or another.
:yep:
Reply 13
Join the anti illuminati society.....
point taken :smile:
Reply 15
There's a slight difference between being able to claim anything you make up, and being able to live it. Just a slight one.
Reply 16
THE ILLUMINATI! THAT'S THE CULT VOLDEMORT IS PART OF! I must stop them with all my power!!!

STUPEFY!!!

(!)
Reply 17
anyone can be indoctrinated into being happy
all those wanting to join this sound pathetic
Reply 18
I seriously would join them given the chance. Looks like I need to become famous first though...I ca't rap, I doubt I can act, the only slight chance is politics :-D.
Reply 19
Bluelight
text your name and WANNABILLUMINATI to 84405. It costs £1 plus your standard network message cost.

that could make a lot of money! assuming you set up the number. :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending