Turn on thread page Beta

Good luck to everyone! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Awww good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    I must be the 1% who isn't nervous or excited. I don't know what to feel. Someone give me some emotion.

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone...I'm scared hope you all guys suddenly will all stop being worried and be calm.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! Fellow AS students, I hope you do well to avoid the stress of resits, and A2 students, I hope you all get into your firm/insurance unis or get a place through clearing

ReputationRep:
    good luck, may your results be outstanding!

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to everyone; hope we all get incredibly high As in everything (haha if only I could believe that would happen to me...)

good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    goodluck..to all students

ReputationRep:
    :s:

ReputationRep:
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    im too lazy to worry anymore!lol, but im sure ill be nervous tomoro!

GOOD LUCK to u all, i hope ya get the grades u want!

XxX

ReputationRep:
    Good luck fabulous divas!

I'm SO worried now, and listening to Coldplay's Fix You with "when you try your best and you don't succeed" nearly made me cry

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK!!!!

(God that took me ages!)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone We can do it!
    ...err I think... :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    hey guys...well *sigh* gd luck....been here and it killed me but its never the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    GOOD LUCK!!!!

(God that took me ages!)
    it's lovely :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ...and goodnight.

I'm off for tonight, gonna have a relaxing radox bath and get to bed. And hopefully wake up calm..and find that i've got the A2 grades i need. good luck to my tsr "family" and everyone else!

Goodnite

x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I could say Good Luck..............

But guys - it's not down to luck.

A very good teacher told me once that "It's not about good luck. Luck does not exist. It's hard work, and hard work only that gets you where you want in life."

This forum is home to some really hardworking people. I'm sure that your time, effort and patience will pay off. And if it doesn't, and this does happen, it's not the end of the world.

So I don't wish anyone here good luck; merely hard work.

HOPE

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I would wish everyone good luck and to say not to worry if you don't get the required grades. What is meant to be will be and there will always be something positive to be taken from re-applying. Whether that be simply financial gain from working part-time for the year, expanding your scope of qualifications (eg doing an extra AS as well as resitting) or giving you another opportunity to apply to a uni that rejected you (Like Oxford or Cambridge). Good luck once again.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone, and thanks to everyone who already has wished everyone good luck! I'm really nervous - I always worry far too much about everything, then drink too much coffee to calm down .

*shakes uncontrolably and has to drink more coffee* :coffee:

-Saruman, worrying about results

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone ^_^ xoxo

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.