Turn on thread page Beta

gotta look better than my friend watch

ReputationRep:
    wait did you say you were going to wear an adidas top with heals? and black with navy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    wait did you say you were going to wear an adidas top with heals? and black with navy?
    yes.....but only 1 inch heels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    yes.....but only 1 inch heels

its not so much the hight i was questioning its the style...sorry, lol it just brakes one of my fashion rules: sports wear should be warn with nothing other than sportswear lol and just in general i don't think black should be warn with navy. why dont you wear a nice strappy top/halter/cami/vest top with just a denim skirt or the trousers or something, i mean don't over do it and be really dressy, just look casual but at the same time show off how much youve lost weight. if i was going to meet a friend i'd prolly wear a knee length puffball skirt, with some really funky shoes, a chunky belt, maybe a vest top, with a scarf, then and my sparkly cardie and just my normal hair/make up/jewellery but then again im quite eccentric.
    whatever you wear its going to look better than a tracksuit lol
    good luck
    XtateX

ReputationRep:
    Tate, you are basically me, fashion-wise. Tomorrow, I'm wearing a knee length puffball skirt with my funky shoes, a vest top, a little scarf and a sparkly cardie-shrug. That's a bit creepy.

Erm, anyway. Everything tate said. And... if you want to look better than her then you have to look like you didn't even need to try. Don't look 'done'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    Tate, you are basically me, fashion-wise. Tomorrow, I'm wearing a knee length puffball skirt with my funky shoes, a vest top, a little scarf and a sparkly cardie-shrug. That's a bit creepy.

Erm, anyway. Everything tate said. And... if you want to look better than her then you have to look like you didn't even need to try. Don't look 'done'.
    haha sounds the same on paper, but i bet we look fantasticly diffrent in real life. or just fantastic lol

XtateX

ReputationRep:
    burberry cap.

ReputationRep:
    she wears tracksuits and trainers etc :rolleyes:
    anything looks better than that...

ReputationRep:
    where are you planning on meeting her, the athletics track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    yeh i totally agree.. i dont fink it wud be a great look. cant u just go for like jeans and a cute top, maybe a black one and ur black shoes?

ReputationRep:
    sounds pretty rancid to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    where are you planning on meeting her, the athletics track?
    no.... :confused:
    btw the addidas top is just a normal top with a tiny addidas logo.

anyway i looked really nice, and i met someone realy nice hes lovely

ReputationRep:
    ok tomorrow im meeting a friend who i havent seen in about a year and ive gotta loomk better than her, she wears tracksuits and trainers etc :rolleyes:
    so i was thinking of wearing, black 1/4 length jeans which have some silver design next the the pockets and on the back pockets, and a dark blue addidas short sleaved top, this is toped off with a paire on 1 inch black shoes which are so nice, and a black kangol bag with the pattern on it going across me.
    and for makeup i was thinking, just really curly lashes and some eyeliner, (i have nice skin so i dont like to use foundation). and with my curly hair should i have it slick back and tons of curls or should i have it down with medium curls. it might be hot tomorrow aswell.

lol ok well thanks.
    That would make them shorts, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    no....just below my knee......ooooh thats 3/4's :toofunny: oops! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    gg can't do maths...i think she means 3/4 length:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    gg can't do maths...i think she means 3/4 length:p:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Lol. Well I had my vanity case with me too, and theres a little mirror in that
    ever thought of a sex change operation? you're such a fanny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    ever thought of a sex change operation? you're such a fanny.
    hes gay :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hes gay :rolleyes:
    im aware of his unfortunate condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    im aware of his unfortunate condition.
    :rofl: whatever

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.