Turn on thread page Beta

Are women worse at going without sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    Some nice over-generalisations about the sexes. Of course us men are unemotional lust monsters. Keep up the good work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    uh... seem the complete opposite to me, but oh well... just my experience. As for this 'need' - it's quite strong just before my period (like when it's least safe to have sex ), but you won't find me going out looking to shag some random guy over it...
    Well it seems that way because you might have misinterpreted the question and it wasn't too clear anyway: I'm not talking about whether guys need to "release" more often than girls. I was talking about the fact that girls seem to struggle more with "going without a man" when it comes to sex than a guy does "without a woman".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    I want foreplay, sex, and closeness afterwards. Am I an odd man?
    hehe, no...i was generalising a teeny bit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've not had sex for 4 months with my bf because of health troubles and im doing ok. As for him tho...!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh well, I'm sure hes coping, after all you still have a mouth and hand

ReputationRep:
    LOL a mouth and a hand... i wouldnt be bothered much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Yeh well, I'm sure hes coping, after all you still have a mouth and hand
    hahahaha true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    Absolutely not, at all. I never really feel the need to masturbate if I haven't had any in a bit. nope.
    Well that proves the point: when you get "frisky", only sex will do, thus you need a man for that, I do believe unless you've started swinging both ways recently. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    Some nice over-generalisations about the sexes. Of course us men are unemotional lust monsters. Keep up the good work...
    To whom are you responding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Well that proves the point: when you get "frisky", only sex will do, thus you need a man for that, I do believe unless you've started swinging both ways recently. :rolleyes:
    Huh? Doesn't the inverted multi-coloured tiangle avater indicate that, occasionally does, given that the powers that be in the LGBTSoc banned Honouray Members ages ago!

ReputationRep:
    excuse me? what are you rolling your eyes for? what have I done "recently?"

And no, It doesn't prove the point. If I don't have it, I don't go crazy until I get a man. I can go without...it doesn't drive me loopy. If I get frisky and I can't have it, I don't.

Hmmmm I see. But you never feel like you need a man when you're getting "frisky"?

and I was pointing out that either you would need a man or a woman. That's the rolling eyes bit.

ReputationRep:
    I thankyou

I feel like one, but not having one doesn't drive me up the wall as I'd imagine it does some. :|
    you feel like one right now? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I thankyou

I feel like one, but not having one doesn't drive me up the wall as I'd imagine it does some. :|
    Your topsy turvy bear avatar is cute but at the same time annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemsip)
    Your topsy turvy bear avatar is cute but at the same time annoying!
    Notice how the predator spots his prey and moves in stealthily.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, girls can last without sex a lot better. Obviously its different for different girls cos some might have higher sex drives but in general i think men are more in need of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    phew so some girls are confirming this. I'm not going crazy...
    you've always been crazy greggie poo! :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's true. Didn't ask the girlfriend down tonight when it would have been on an immaculate plate for me. Just didn't care. Then she was all sad that we hadn't seen each other in 4 days - 4 ****ing days?! lol women are amazin, in all kinds of ways.

ReputationRep:
    4 days is a bit too much for me

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Samtheman, i find it really hard to go without it when i want sex. my ex used to feel so pressured to do it because of my very high sex drive wheres he said he was fine with his left hand lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    It's true. Didn't ask the girlfriend down tonight when it would have been on an immaculate plate for me. Just didn't care. Then she was all sad that we hadn't seen each other in 4 days - 4 ****ing days?! lol women are amazin, in all kinds of ways.
    Maybe she was more angry she hadn't SEEN you rather than being horny and going mad because she hadn't shagged you?? :rolleyes:

Sometimes girls like to meet up with their boyfriends WITHOUT having sex with them... you can do stuff like TALK :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.