Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am brunette and I have to say...WE ROCK!!x

ReputationRep:
    I like really dark-haired girls like Eva Longoria :p: Or Jessica Alba :love:

ReputationRep:
    Now this thread has made me think what hair colour girls prefer on boys???

ReputationRep:
    On boys I prefer brown I think

ReputationRep:
    brunette

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzawazza)
    On boys I prefer brown I think
    How about dark, I am asking because my hair is really dark. Not brown but charcoal dark.

ReputationRep:
    i like boys with dark hair alot!

ReputationRep:
    Poor Blondes!

I'm a natural blonde and have green eyes which is odd because blonde hair is usually associated with blue eyes!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer dark-brown or black as a girls hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with above staement about bottle blonde. I like my shade of blonde because it's a kind of yellow, not the white end of blonde.

The only problem is I hate the stupidity stereotype and it really hurts when people look at you and think that you are stupid without knowing you. I took Politics at the local boys school this year (we have a scheme in my area where you take subjects at other schools) and they all assumed when I walked in that I was stupid. I got 290/300 in the end and was consistently top of my class.

Could someone please explain why blonde = dumb?

ReputationRep:
    well i say i like dark hair but im not really fussy, ive dated blondes before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love2learn)
    Could someone please explain why blonde = dumb?
    Marilyn Monroe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolInvincitus)
    Marilyn Monroe.
    That's sooo unfair!!!!!!!

1) She died her hair
    2) She was white blonde, but gets all shades labelled as dumb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzawazza)
    I am brunette and I have to say...WE ROCK!!x

I'm blonde, we rock harder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love2learn)
    That's sooo unfair!!!!!!!

1) She died her hair
    2) She was white blonde, but gets all shades labelled as dumb

Yeah she was a bottle blonde, but she played up the dumb image. It was her 'thing'. So nowadays the dumb blonde is associated with her.

I'm blonde, and I don't care. If the blonde jokes bother you, hit back with some brunette jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    I'm blonde, we rock harder
    So true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Yeah she was a bottle blonde, but she played up the dumb image. It was her 'thing'. So nowadays the dumb blonde is associated with her.

I'm blonde, and I don't care. If the blonde jokes bother you, hit back with some brunette jokes
    Sometimes it bothers me but it makes an impression on people when they think you are thick and become top of the class!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i prefer dark hair/dark eyes on guys.. think the mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal! i myself have black/dark brown hair with pink streaks in it, dunno if people really go for it but whatever... i think purple/green hair sounds awesome

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, on blokes, dark hair and dark eyes is a good thing, certainly

ReputationRep:
    definately

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.