Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I posted about a week ago and in my post posed this question but didn't receive any comments about it, so I'm making it a seperate post.

How long did everyone wait (on average) for their fastest to slowest response from Uni? I've been waiting for about 2 months so I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong. Even my US schools (I'm international) replied already and I sent their apps *long* after my UK ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bragi)
    I posted about a week ago and in my post posed this question but didn't receive any comments about it, so I'm making it a seperate post.

How long did everyone wait (on average) for their fastest to slowest response from Uni? I've been waiting for about 2 months so I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong. Even my US schools (I'm international) replied already and I sent their apps *long* after my UK ones.
    have u checked your ucas tracker online? i didnt get any offers for 1 month...than got 4 offers in 2 weeks....than after a month i got 2 more rejections....

(Original post by Bragi)

Fastest came through 2 days after UCAS processed it. The slowest came through 25 days after UCAS processed it. I think that mine was quite quick though and I know of many people who are still waiting for any replies after posting their applications months ago. I would check with the Universties / UCAS to ensure that your application has been recieved but try not to worry too much about the length of time it takes for decisions!!!

ReputationRep:
    After UCAS clearance i got accepted by leicester for law the second day after, im still waiting fro answers from durham and nottingham. It all depends on what courses and unis you apply to, as some like to wait till after the january 15th deadline so they can assess all candidates at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    I've been waiting about 4 months and still haven't heard from half the universities I've applied to. Quickest one I got back was a month after I sent off the application.

ReputationRep:
    My fastest reply was Warwick (18 days after my application was processed) and my slowest was Cambridge (2 months and 21 days).

That said, my friend's application was processed before mine and she is still waiting for UCL and Durham to reply. It really does depend on the department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cacambo)
    My fastest reply was Warwick (18 days after my application was processed) and my slowest was Cambridge (2 months and 21 days).

That said, my friend's application was processed before mine and she is still waiting for UCL and Durham to reply. It really does depend on the department.

my form got processed in sept (end) first offer in nov, followed a rejection by brum n then offers from notts n warwick, do i give a shite about brum noooooooooooooooooo! cus ur friggin lower then 4 of my chosen unis and they have accepted so boooooooooooooooooooooooo to brum,

Dr tim kaye eat ur heart out

ReputationRep:
    My application for English Lit was processed in late November and I got my first offer 10 days later, which was from East Anglia.

The last, Warwick, came back 5 days ago - just under three months after I applied.

However, one of my best friends applied in September and still hasn't heard from four of her choices. Another applied at the same time I did and had three rejections within a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bragi)

It took me about 2 and a half weeks

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.