The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
South Africa with my bestie :biggrin: for three weeks to look after monkeys, Mexico on my larry to work in an orphanage for two weeks. I'm hoping to go to New-zealand to see my dad for about a month but havent got that sorted get, pretty much anytime though as he'll be paying :smile:.

I'm hoping my summer will start soon though because I need an excuse to quite my job :o:.
Going on holiday with friends in July then Leeds Festival in August :woo:

Oh and a few of us are planning on doing a 'Come Dine With Me' week :cool: We're cool, I know.
Reply 22
Going to Newquay for 2 weeks and Switzerland for a week.
And sleeping...
Glastonbury and Lovebox, working lots, drinking lots, sleeping lots, going to Nice and LA, going mad buying stuff for uni, and a bit more sleeping.
Reply 24
Playing Heroes of Newerth.
I'm going to Devon/Cornwall with one of my best friends, then I'm going to Poland and/or Amsterdam with loads of friends (hopefully), then I'm going to Tallinn, St Petersburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo and Kristiansand with my parents, then it's results day :eek:, then V Festival!!! Then I'm having a leaving party at the end of August :smile: Pretty good August by the sounds of it... Also, a lot of shopping to prepare for Uni :P:
Reply 26
Alton Towers :biggrin: T in the Park :biggrin: turn 18 :biggrin:
Reply 27
main plan is to get drunk and chill with friends and family befire i move away in september.
might get a tattoo and learn to drive
Reply 28
jeeze, lots of spoiled kids

dont tell me that u can afford travellin all over the world
Reply 29
I'll be graduating :smile: and also trying to find a job.
Finding a full time job so a. I have lots of money to get insurance for my car/learn to drive/pay for tests b. have a back up plan incase first year exams go wrong c. have lots of money to pay for a holiday/clothes/general crap.
Mauritius for 3 weeks and then LA for 2 weeks
Reply 32
Probably working.
Leeds Fest, girlfriend time, and trip to London.

+++++++++loads of work exp :frown:
Reply 34
Starless Eyes
Ask him how I've managed to get coal in my stocking for the past 3 years please :sad:

Nothing planned for this summer, thinking of Greece or Spain with my friends :bigsmile:

Yh i'll tell him...though he seems to have a vast amount of coal...maybe thats where all our resources are going :eek:
i can't wait for this summer!
Ayia napa with my group of friends in July
Dublin for a long weekend with the besties
Reading Festival (BLINK 182 and PARAMORE!)
Week in holiday home in Cornwall with the Boyfriend

Then work, saving up for uni
Results day in august
then hopefully Bath Univeristy in October :biggrin: :biggrin:
Don't even mention summer. I cannot wait, it's going to be ******* amazing!
bluemax
probably just party it off.

best way ^^
nothing like outdoor partys on a warm summer night with all your friends ><

ill probably spend it like last summer, trips to the beach with my girls, partying with friends, barbeques, picnics, water fights etc. + im going to germany with my boyfriend :smile:

eek, cant wait now :L
Reply 38
berstare
jeeze, lots of spoiled kids

dont tell me that u can afford travellin all over the world

Some of us have jobs :yes:
Reply 39
Hopefully:

Teaching in Nepal
Working (if I can actually find a job)
Going to the gym lots
Completing DofE Silver